Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nicotine - mma

Default Nicotine - mma

Hi everyone,

Sorry if i posted in the wrong section. At the UFC 167 post Conf Hendrix came out loaded with some chewing tobacco and kept spitting in his bottle. I know that Baseball has banned players from showing this around fans or media.

Do you guys think the UFC should ban fighters from publicly doing things like this ?

Thanks

No. Why?

But I don't believe MLB should have banished it either.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    No. Why?

I had a kick when i saw him with the tobacco. I smoke pipes and snuff also. However seing a future champ do things like that does not fall into the good role model.

I happen to like it when these guys look human.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    I happen to like it when these guys look human.
    True true, I wonder if its something that is popular with the fighters. Snus is very popular in the NHL. One of my favorite players Erik Karlsson is a avid snus user.

Chewing tabaco helps you cut weight
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

It's pretty gross habit really from a PR standpoint I wouldn't want the fighters doing it while sitting in on a organized press conference table. What they do on their own time is their own business though

i don't but i also would understand if the did. just smpily asking them not to would most likley work the are adults for the most part

Quote Originally Posted by Xilbus View Post
    Hi everyone,

Sorry if i posted in the wrong section. At the UFC 167 post Conf Hendrix came out loaded with some chewing tobacco and kept spitting in his bottle. I know that Baseball has banned players from showing this around fans or media.

Do you guys think the UFC should ban fighters from publicly doing things like this ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    No. Why?

Thank You, they are adults let them do wtf they please as long as it isnt breaking the law.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilbus View Post
    I had a kick when i saw him with the tobacco. I smoke pipes and snuff also. However seing a future champ do things like that does not fall into the good role model.
    Good role model? He is a GROWN ASS MAN, he can chew if he fucking wants too. Sports and Media need to not be so damn sensitive. Parents should talk to their kids about tobacco use and regulatory bodies if it's such a big damn concern, but let Grown Men do as they please if its within the confides of the Law.

I'm tired of this sensitivity bullshit.
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

I don't care if he does it but I don't think he should be allowed to do it in a friggin press conference.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Thread Information