Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bellator: Schlemenko vs Marshall

Hybrid View

Default Bellator: Shlemenko vs Marshall

Am I the only one watching this event? Main should be sick, last week didnt disappoint either. All televised Main Card fights ended in first or second round.

Not too bad of fights so far tonight, Hawn just had a beautiful brutal KO finish
    Last edited by HillbillyDeluxe; 11-22-2013 at 11:33 PM.
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

Incredible how few "MMA fans" are watching this. The main event was great. Really exciting fight. Didn't even see the last body shot land.

Wow, saw the replay, he didn't get hit when he went down, just delayed reaction, kind of crazy throws a beautiful upper cut but immediately drops in pain from the earlier body shot.

Would rep you for starting thread, but "need to spread around"

The main event was fantastic, goddamn is Schlemenko fun to watch. He mixed in takedowns and chopped away at the body with knees and hooks. It wasn't just a one punch knockout, it was an accumulation of like 15 or so body shots which is pretty impressive for a 1 round fight.

Zombie is born!

I'm actually shocked at how many "MMA Fans" were not commenting or watching myself.. Too each their own tho! I am a fan of MMA in general, not just the UFC. I watch everything from WSoF to Bellator, IFC, Axs TV Fights.

Nasty nasty body shot by Shlemenko, I didnt see it either. I was actually wondering what the hell happened because I saw Marshall connect to Schlemenko's head and then he just dropped out of nowhere.
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

Don't think he landed another one during or after the upper cut. Marchall just dropped from the earlier one.

Ya... just just because you're watching a terrible product doesn't make you an mma fan and eveyone else a "ufc" fan. People arent watching the Bellator shows because most of them (not all) simply aren't that good.

Quote Originally Posted by the_dark_angel_4ever View Post
    Ya... just just because you're watching a terrible product doesn't make you an mma fan and eveyone else a "ufc" fan. People arent watching the Bellator shows because most of them (not all) simply aren't that good.
    lol I didnt call everyone else on here just a UFC fan, was just clarifying I watch pretty much all of MMA events that I can find on TV or Internet Stream not just a few promotions. Way too assume and jump to conclusions about what I said like a tool. and I'm sorry to everyone who feels Bellator is a terrible product, I think they've stepped up quite nicely recently. You are entitled to your opinion as I am mine

Terrible product? It is not as good as UFC but still way better than watching Glee, or whatever else you were watching tonight.

and bellator comes on every single friday night, god forbid you have plans and cant watch C and D level fighter in a show with shitty production.

Thread Information