Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bellator: Schlemenko vs Marshall

It is not that their shows are not good, many of their fights are better than many UFC's fight.
    A different thing is that there is a huge difference between how the UFC hypes his product and how Bellator hypes his.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

My Friday nights are busy always.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    My Friday nights are busy always.
    I got old and stay at home with the woman and my son usually. Rarely do I go out anymore unless it's dinner and a movie, it's not a bad thing tho at all.

Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyDeluxe View Post
    I got old and stay at home with the woman and my son usually. Rarely do I go out anymore unless it's dinner and a movie, it's not a bad thing tho at all.
    I don't have TV. Only the interwebs. Am working on a shitty boring essay at my gal's work via wifi. The boredom of school is propelling me towards doing what Chael Sonnen was doing pre-MMA due to my charisma in person.

It may be boring, but it's necessary and will pay off in the end for ya hopefully! keep at it buddy

Quote Originally Posted by the_dark_angel_4ever View Post
    Ya... just just because you're watching a terrible product doesn't make you an mma fan and eveyone else a "ufc" fan. People arent watching the Bellator shows because most of them (not all) simply aren't that good.
    and bellator comes on every single friday night, god forbid you have plans and cant watch C and D level fighter in a show with shitty production.

Loved the co and main fights.

The rick hawn ko was beastly! Can't wait to see hawn vs Lima.

Storm threw some killer killer body shots. Always great to see a ko like that. I think he snuck one last one in when rhino threw that uppercut.

Really good night of bellator fights.

i watched this and usually catch bellator when im home on friday nights, but if its the 18-24 male demographic they are after fridays are horrible time frame. IMO its the lack and randomness of announcing cards... three weeks ago the heavywieght title match got switched with this fight out the blue, also undercards and some main cards arent finalized until likea week or two before

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    and bellator comes on every single friday night, god forbid you have plans and cant watch C and D level fighter in a show with shitty production.
    Please tell me how the production is shitty.

The cameras are on point with proper lighting. The breaks return before the round breaks are over. The commentary audio doesn't disappear randomly (ufc used to constantly). The announcers aren't great but they're not terrible or tongue-twisted and know the sport.

What is bad? Seriously.
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

Some fighters are pretty good and I like watching the fights but it is still a lesser product. The production value isn't very good, the commentary is horrible, and the tournament format is incredibly lame. I essentially have it for background noise while I'm doing something else and waiting for something good to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Thread Information