Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TUF 18 Finale adds Team Rousey teammates Jessamyn Duke vs. Peggy Morgan

Default TUF 18 Finale adds Team Rousey teammates Jessamyn Duke vs. Peggy Morgan

http://mmajunkie.com/2013/11/25/tuf-...-peggy-morgan/

The first bout between eliminated “The Ultimate Fighter 18″ cast members has been added to the live finale, as Team Rousey fighters Jessamyn Duke vs. Peggy Morgan square off at the event.

UFC officials today announced the matchup.

The TUF 18 Finale takes place Nov. 30 at Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas. The main card airs on FOX Sports 1 following prelims on MMAjunkie. In the main event, lightweights Nate Diaz and Gray Maynard meet for the third time (but just second time on the record books since their first fight took place as an exhibition contest on “TUF 5″).
    With the addition to the card, The Ultimate Fighter 18 Finale now includes:
    •Nate Diaz vs. Gray Maynard
    •Julianna Pena vs. TBA – “TUF 18″ women’s tournament final
    •Davey Grant vs. Chris Holdsworth – “TUF 18″ men’s tournament final
    •Jessamyn Duke vs. Peggy Morgan
    •Maximo Blanco vs. Akira Corassani
    •Tom Niinimaki vs. Rani Yahya
    •Walter Harris vs. Jared Rosholt
    •Drew Dober vs. Sean Spencer
    •Ryan Benoit vs. Joshua Sampo

Blanco and Corassani should be a damn good one! Only other potential I see is Nate and Gray. Gray may end up dropping him tho, but hey who knows. I hope not or maybe it'll re-ignite big brothers fight drive.. I can only hope
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

Wow this is actually a pretty weak card now. I was looking forward to the flyweight title being on the card as well as Sergio Moraes vs Zak Cummings. Let's hope some of the relative unknown guys can step up and bring it.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

I think people are just going to have to start enjoying zero star-power cards and just watch for the fights themselves and hopefuly the fighters realize that and make you a fan of their performance, because that's the only thing that the UFC cares about, viewers at home,and asses in the seats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan Fight Club View Post
    well now I've seen War Machine's dick. fantastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Ill go against the grain.
    Werdum via triangle
    Someone needs to cheer for those poor souls.

I think people are just going to have to start enjoying zero star-power cards and just watch for the fights themselves and hopefuly the fighters realize that and make you a fan of their performance, because that's the only thing that the UFC cares about, viewers at home,and asses in the seats.

I dont complain about cards, I love MMA for the fights regardless of star power and names on the cards... Shit Jeff you should know me by now I watch everything that has some bang to it
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

In a way I think the more cards the UFC holds, the better for orgs like WSoF and Bellator. If the semi serious mma fan can get used to watching and enjoying fights of guys who do not have a name and a 'brand', all the better for mma as a whole, development and smaller orgs.

This is an extremely weak card, but anyway almost all the TUF finales are pretty bad in paper.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Hope Blanco can stifle Akira over 3 rounds. I don't see him getting a finish, but I'd like to see him succeed.

A lot of the time the "shit" cards end up being the best cards

Even with her losing in the first round i'd think they would have booked a fight for Shayna Baszler

Thread Information