Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Caraway: UFC 'PR machine' molded Ronda Rousey, TUF 18 exposed the person 'Rowdy' is

Dick.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    Didn't I read an interview where she admitted she was such a diva/bitch that she was afraid SHE was the one who had been replaced on TUF and not Cat?
    She actually flipped out on the first episode because she thought she was being replaced...

I didnt watch but a handful of episodes and I'm just going to copy and paste what I said on the TUF discussion thread after catching a few episodes: "Bryan Caraway is a bitch. Ronda is a cunt... and Miesha is an instigator. This show is nothing but pissy drama"
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

Rhonda has some serious mental issues, I think. They way she acts towards Tate shows a hatred on the level of Tate having murdered a family member. I have anger issues, but she makes me look like a cuddly sheep. Something is seriously amiss with her.

As for her looks, the shots of her talking without makeup, show that she has virtually no natural beauty, which in my opinion is the only kind that matters.

I find her barely watchable. She's still a one-trick pony in a shallow pond, and she acts like she's god's gift to MMA.

I don't find her attractive at all, but that might be because she looks a lot like an All-American volleyball psycho I dated in grad school [when I was still dumb enough to think psycho-sex was The Best!!] if Rhonda were 4 inches taller and actually had breasts.

Although I suspect she's faaaar more psycho than the woman I dated, although my ex looked much better without makeup.

edit: I confess I haven't watched any of the reality show...I've seen two of the fights, total. But I heard from someone who should know, and more importantly who I trust--that Rousey's freakout-thought-she-was-fired was because of her mom, who apparently is even more psychoflakey than she is. It's hearsay, so take it with a grain of salt.

rh
    Last edited by rivethead; 11-29-2013 at 07:57 PM.
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Julianna Pena unloads on Ronda Rousey after TUF 18 Finale

She didn’t back down after Saturday’s win either, saying her previous comments about Rousey being a “spoiled rich brat” were justified.

“Whether Ronda has one penny or $10 million, the point I was trying to draw there is she has her nose in the air, and she acts like she’s better than everyone else,” Pena said after the event. “She went on the show like, ‘I’m Team Real Mean vs. Fake Nice.’

“Well, if she was so real, why didn’t she tell me that I didn’t deserve to breathe the same air Shayna Baszler does? Why didn’t she tell me that to my face instead of saying it on camera behind my back?”

The fact Pena entered “TUF 18″ already as a training partner of Tate’s, who’s Rousey’s bitter rival, probably didn’t help matters. Still, Pena didn’t understand the hostility, and she said she’s not backing down from her criticism of Rousey, whose male “TUF 18″ finalist, Davey Grant, also lost on Saturday.

“It’s her arrogance,” Pena said. “It’s the way she holds herself – like her s–t don’t stink. And that was the point I was trying to make. It doesn’t have anything to do with money; it’s the way that she acts.”

Despite the feud, Pena was in good spirits after her victory.

“I was all business (before the fight),” she said. “That’s what it takes. Now it’s time to party.”

Miesha Tate on ‘TUF 18′ and Ronda Rousey: I’m no longer misunderstood
    http://mmajunkie.com/2013/11/miesha-...misunderstood/

“It feels kind of nice, finally,” Tate told MMAjunkie. “For a long time, I felt very misunderstood. I felt like a lot of people really thought they could hear what Ronda was saying, but I never got any coverage. It was all the Ronda show, and it was like she was the one on the covers of everything and getting all this press. Everyone was really only hearing her side of the story.

“It was kind of nice to be able to shed some light on the truth, and people could really see how we interact and the reason why it’s impossible to get along with her or like her.”

The media has speculated how her portrayal on this season of the Ultimate Fighter has affected her public persona, and whether or not it has hurt or helped her 'image.'

Rousey has never watched an episode of herself coaching on TUF 18
    http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news...ing-on-TUF-18/
    But how has she personally felt she came off as a coach and person on this season? She doesn't know, as she hasn't watched an epsidoe:

"I still haven't watched any of the episodes. If you want to get the real person via a reality TV show you're not going to get the right person. For all I know Kim Kardashian could be a rocket scientist. I'm happy that a lot of people know the girls now and they got to fight on the big stage. I don't have to worry about leaving that Gina Carano void. I feel like I have a couple of heartbroken kids I have to go talk to and I'm stuck here talking to you guys."

Thread Information