Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Rest in Peace, Shane Del Rosario

Oh wow. Such sad news. My heart goes out to his family and friends. R.I.P.

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family. What a horrible Thanksgiving....My Ex's Mom passed 2 days before Christmas last year due to cancer. There is just no way to discribe how it must feel every year to see so many people going around happy and wishing you Happy Thanksgiving or Merry Christmas when you lose someone so close or on those days.
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

R.I.P Shane. Breaks my heart to see stuff like this happen on a holiday. Deeply saddened for his family.
    "I AM THE PUNISHMENT OF GOD, IF YOU HAVE NOT COMMITTED GREAT SINS GOD WOULD NOT HAVE SENT A PUNISHMENT LIKE ME UPON YOU."

~ Genghis Khan

All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Here's hoping SDR somehow pulls through ala Ivanov and overcomes the odds.

"Doctors believe he may suffer from a rare condition called Long QT Syndrome which is a genetic anomaly that can cause a sudden and life threatening heart rhythm abnormality, and may result in sudden death. Tragically, it strikes healthy young people and often is the first and only presentation of a heart problem."

Here is how MayoClinic.com describes LQTS:

"Long QT syndrome (LQTS) is a heart rhythm disorder that can potentially cause fast, chaotic heartbeats. These rapid heartbeats may trigger a sudden fainting spell or seizure. In some cases, your heart may beat erratically for so long that it can cause sudden death.

You can be born with a genetic mutation that puts you at risk of long QT syndrome. In addition, certain medications and medical conditions may cause long QT syndrome.

Long QT syndrome is treatable. You may need to limit your physical activity, avoid medications known to cause prolonged Q-T intervals or take medications to prevent a chaotic heart rhythm. Some people with long QT syndrome need surgery or an implantable device"

Doctors at Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian in Newport Beach, Calif. modulated del Rosario's body temperature by using the Arctic Sun Temperature Management System, which cools down the body to a hypothermic state in an effort to revitalize the brain and organs. As of Thursday night, del Rosario didn't respond to that treatment.
    http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/11/2...ill-hoping-for

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    Here's hoping SDR somehow pulls through ala Ivanov and overcomes the odds.
    it really pisses me off Dana and several others tweeted RIP and that he had passed away.. Now if he indeed doesnt make it it's gonna be heartbreak all over again.

I'm praying for the miracle. No New update on his condition from Ian McCall's twitter as of 5 minutes ago
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

Taken off life support . Poor guy . http://m.latintimes.com/articles/106...ghter-dead.htm

Quote Originally Posted by calpat1985 View Post
    Taken off life support . Poor guy . http://m.latintimes.com/articles/106...ghter-dead.htm
    I don't think that's accurate. The most up to date stuff I've read says he's still on life support--as of an hour or two ago.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    I don't think that's accurate. The most up to date stuff I've read says he's still on life support--as of an hour or two ago.

rh
    I'm seeing the same Riv. He's still hanging on
    "The Del Rosario family and I, and all of our family, teammates and friends, thank everyone for their prayers and support. God has a different path for Shane to take and instead has chosen to take him away from us to be with his forefathers in heaven."
    That IS NOT accurate as of Today, because I read that shit yesterday and also saw Dana White's tweet of "RIP Shane Del Rosario" which is why I posted that he had passed away. I'm extremely shitty that Dana and co said he died when he is in fact still clinging to life... That's rude as fuck to both Shane and his family, declaring someone dead before he has in fact left us.

Ian McCall's twitter has no evidence of anything to confirm this other than that he is still with us and to "pray for a miracle" within the last 24 hours
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

Thread Information