Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Rest in Peace, Shane Del Rosario

smh what a tragedy God bless him and his family.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

So sad. I was really hoping/kinda expecting him to pull through with the last update of him breathing independently. Fuck man, he was only 30 years old. Rest in peace Shane and thank you for your fights too.

Just bumping this because i was watching Dana's interview with Ariel today and he was asked about SDR and if he spoke to friends/family and he told Ariel that SDR's family has asked him not to talk about it - which he has agreed to do. Thought it was interesting based off all the hate dana received on how he handled the situation (with the tweet) and never publicly apologizing to their family, etc, etc.

follow the link, its literally the last minute of the video.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/12/1...awweights-more

That is strange,from what I understand cocaine does not stay in your system very long at all so is it just a random coincidence that he had a heart attack not long after doing cocaine? I guess so...
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

6. Default

Cocaine, opiates, and THC found in his bloodwork. Hmmmm

Tompkins always came across as a coke head to me.. this makes me believe that more
    I really believe that people like Bill Murray or John Belushi are just as great and just as valid as Robert De Niro or Al Pacino. And I don't think you can say One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975) is a better movie than Animal House (1978); they're different genres. I think they're both examples of great craftsmanship.

-Sam Rockwell

I am anti opiates but do have my issues with coke whiskey and pot.
    I really believe that people like Bill Murray or John Belushi are just as great and just as valid as Robert De Niro or Al Pacino. And I don't think you can say One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975) is a better movie than Animal House (1978); they're different genres. I think they're both examples of great craftsmanship.

-Sam Rockwell

It's sad that these substances were found in his system. I don't know what Shane was like outside of the cage, not do I know what he was going through before the cardiac arrest. I don't know if he became addicted to painkillers and other narcotics after his automobile accident. I don't know if there was anything psychological going on that guided him towards any substance abuse.

What I do know is that regardless of what any toxicology report says, it's still a tragic loss of a thirty year old man who had a lot more to live for long after his fighting days were to end. It doesn't help to be a dick and speak ill of someone who never harmed you. That's not directed at anyone here, but just in general. I've been guilty of doing it too, though.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDoucheyWun View Post
    I am anti opiates but do have my issues with coke whiskey and pot.
    Hit me up if you're ever in South Florida.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Thread Information