+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rest in Peace, Shane Del Rosario

Poor guy. I hope he pulls though.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

2. Default

Big pat on the back for Ian McCall too, for giving SDR even this much of a chance at recovery.

Horrible news for anyone.
    Phil Baroni

"I fight because I can't sing, I can't dance, and it beats working all day. Now ask me a question that doesn't sound so fucking stupid."

Forrest Griffin

"He did exactly what I wanted him to do and he knocked me the fuck out"

Reports are saying he passed away.

Can't confirm for sure yet. But if true...RIP. My thoughts are with his family.

^ just read the same thing online. Terrible news if true...RIP SDR gone but never forgotten

EDIT:

Ariel Helwani ‏@arielhelwani 16m
    Shane del Rosario has passed away, according to his mgr Jason House. He was 30 years old. My sincerest condolences to his family & friends.
    EDIT #2

Statement from his coaches Facebook page:

Colin Oyama
    54 minutes ago near Yorba Linda, CA, United States ·

The Del Rosario family and I, and all of our family, teammates and friends thank everyone for their prayers and support. God has a different path for Shane to take and instead has chosen to take Him away from us to be with his forefathers in Heaven. Yet through all of this our Faith in GOD remains unwavering.
    Last edited by BonesKnows; 11-28-2013 at 04:20 PM.

Whatcha gonna do Brother, when the New World Order destroys you?

Shit, RIP.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

I can't believe this, fuckin heartbreaking for such a young talent to pass away this early and never even got to scratch the surface to see his true potential

Damn, way to early. Rest in peace!
    Nope

Default Shane del Rosario passed away. RIP

Shane Del Rosario has passed away...and on Thanksgiving no less. Goddammit. RIP

https://twitter.com/danawhite/status...276417/photo/1

EDIT: Literally was in tears reading the tweets of his Coaches/Family.. He had so much talent, the guy was a warrior. Fought back thru so much adversity after that tragic car wreck. His true potential never even broke the surface of what he could of become.

He was taken way too soon. God Rest Your Soul, sir. You will be missed dearly
    Last edited by HillbillyDeluxe; 11-28-2013 at 05:22 PM.
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

He didnt make it God Rest His Soul. I posted a thread about this..

https://twitter.com/danawhite/status...276417/photo/1
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information