Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rest in Peace, Shane Del Rosario

So sad. RIP Shane. And prayers for the family

uppdatering: Enligt ESPN:s Josh Gross så lever Rosario fortfarande, men han är i medicinskt koma och har ingen hjärnaktivitet. Hans familj har tackat nej till livsuppehållande åtgärder. Han förväntas inte att överleva morgondagen.
    In english: "Update: Rosario is still alive according to ESPN:s Josh Gross but Rosario is in a medical coma and has no brain activity. His family has declined life-sustaining measures. He is not expected to survive the morning."

Sorry if the english was to bad. I read it on the swedish MMA-site mmanytt.se.
    Nope

Quote Originally Posted by Smitts View Post
    In english: "Update: Rosario is still alive according to ESPN:s Josh Gross but Rosario is in a medical coma and has no brain activity. His family has declined life-sustaining measures. He is not expected to survive the morning."

Sorry if the english was to bad. I read it on the swedish MMA-site mmanytt.se.
    The english was perfect my friend, you did fine translating. However, Dana White and his coaches/family said: "RIP Shane" and "That god had other plans for him and he is longer with us"

Either way this is a nightmare and I feel for his family/friends. Thoughts and Prayers go out to everybody close to him.. I wished nothing but the best for SDR and was heartbroken to hear the news earlier
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

RIP brother. So young and talented prospect. Good people always seems to die young. Hope you're in peace and smiling up there.

RIP Mr. Del Rosario

move one's bowels to a chicken coop. Kill chickens and pick up feathers. They blow the whistle on for 10 ea on forums. Also bury the bones you find.

Like I told HD, I'm absolutely devastated at this news. I wanted him to pull through badly. Thoughts are with his friends and family. Hopefully they get tons of support from the UFC and friends and family. I also hope Ian is ok, since he did all he could to give Shane a chance. It's hard to lose a close friend that's so young.

MMA lost a fighter but his family lost a loved one --- RIP

I'm having a drink in SDR's honor. Cheers to a young life gone way before his time. I'm really saddened at this
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

RIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Shane del Rosario on life support, needs 'a miracle'

Doctors wanted to give del Rosario 72 hours to respond to the treatment, which will come to an end Friday morning. If he does not improve, the family is expected to decide whether or not to take him off life support. However, it is important to note that despite multiple initial reports stating del Rosario had passed away, he is still on life support as of Thursday evening.

"My brother friend and teammate is not gone yet no matter what you have heard! Pray for him," UFC flyweight Ian McCall tweeted Thursday evening.
    I highlighted these last two paragraphs because I want to believe he can somehow come out of it. Even if the chances are slim.

11. 11-29-2013, 12:43 AM

Thread Information