Thread: UFC ppv buys information

Default UFC ppv buys information

Greetings everyone,

Newbie question for you all. I wanted to know why does the ufc release ppv buys for some ppv and does not for others?

I was looking around for the ufc 167 ppv buys and I found nothing.
    I know that in GSP's home province UFC 167 broke the provinces ppv buys.

Thanks

I don't even think the UFC really releases that information. it's all insider stuff from guys like Dave Meltzer that gets leaked
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Kevo is right the UFC doesn't release their PPV numbers ever. They want to keep that kind of stuff on the down low as much as possible easier for them to bargain with fighters that way

KSW posting viewer numbers to rival UFC on FOX

Polish promotion KSW is posting the kind of television viewer numbers that rival UFC on FOX viewing figures.

Last weekend KSW 25 aired on national broadcaster Polsat and scored an average of 2.226 million viewers.

During the main event, a rematch between Mamed Khalidov and Ryuta Sakurai, the viewer numbers peaked at 4 million.

The show also aired via Polsat Sport, where viewership averaged out at 714,000. Between the two platforms therefore, viewers averaged out at 2.98 million. The recent UFC on FOX 8 event averaged 2.08 million.

While Polsat was airing KSW 25 it had a 19.91 % share of the entire nation’s 16-49 year old demographic who were watching television at that time, while Polsat Sport added another 7.85% in that group.

The numbers have been released by Polsat, the biggest television network in Poland, which has a population of 38 million as against the 313 million of the USA.

Later this year the UFC will make its first visit to Poland, stopping off in the former industrial capital of Lodz (pronounced ‘Wu-jj’).

Not long ago, UFC president Dana White admitted that he didn’t even know Poland had an MMA scene. But when the UFC subsequently went after Mamed Khalidov, the offer was rejected because KSW could afford to pay him much more than what the UFC was initially offering.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

There's a Polak joke here, but I'll be damned if I say it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Say it.
    In the end, the only prize a fighter keeps is you. I only ask that you continue supporting all athletes. Keep supporting them, because in the end your applause is the only thing that remains. The rest is only an illusion. - Wanderlei to fans

Thread Information