+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: TUF 18: Diaz vs Maynard

Nate showing it isn't all about "punching power".
    "I think everybody up here is grateful to be on FOX. They'd probably say, 'FOX, thanks.' Everybody but me. I would say, 'FOX, you're welcome. You've been telling everybody for years you've got the American Idol, and now you finally do.'" Chael Sonnen

Looks like Maynard can't absorb a punch anymore, thanks a lot Pat. Wow that really sucked, great performance by Diaz tho

Well that sucked, my favorite fighter losing to one of fighters I most despise. I need to stop watching sports.

I hate to say this but it may be time for Gray to hang it up. That's three knock outs in his last four fights seems like his chin might be gone.
    My Favorite Fighters

1)Gray Maynard 2)Dan Henderson 3)Minotauro Nogueira 4)Wanderlei Silva 5)Roy Nelson 6)Tim Boetsch 7)Mark Hunt 8)Shogun Rua 9)Lyoto Machida 10) Connor McGregor

Quote Originally Posted by SwordofAres View Post
    Well that sucked, my favorite fighter losing to one of fighters I most despise. I need to stop watching sports.

I hate to say this but it may be time for Gray to hang it up. That's three knock outs in his last four fights seems like his chin might be gone.
    Also that he has shitty movement and striking defense. The lumbering zombie approach leads to a short career.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    Also that he has shitty movement and striking defense. The lumbering zombie approach leads to a short career.

Yup. People will believe what they want to believe based on who they like and who they don't.
    "I think everybody up here is grateful to be on FOX. They'd probably say, 'FOX, thanks.' Everybody but me. I would say, 'FOX, you're welcome. You've been telling everybody for years you've got the American Idol, and now you finally do.'" Chael Sonnen

Quote Originally Posted by rodneykm View Post
    Yup. People will believe what they want to believe based on who they like and who they don't.
    That's true I remember this one clown who used to say Bisping would be champion by the end of the year.
    My Favorite Fighters

1)Gray Maynard 2)Dan Henderson 3)Minotauro Nogueira 4)Wanderlei Silva 5)Roy Nelson 6)Tim Boetsch 7)Mark Hunt 8)Shogun Rua 9)Lyoto Machida 10) Connor McGregor

That's true I remember this one clown who used to say Bisping would be champion by the end of the year.

It is not time for gray to hang it up, maybe take a step down in competition or reevaluate his training camps, but I think he could still be a solid fighter. He just isn't fighting for the title anytime soon, unless he steps his game up and makes a big run.

Nate looked good, but why does he always have to act like an ass? Taunting Maynard while punching him, classless. Bitching about judges decisions, claiming he and Gil are the real champs (especially after Bendo manhandled Nate)...

good night of fights. I think the Women's finale was robbed of a second round. Yes she was in trouble, but come on? One second left and her opponent was hitting mostly arms? Mario could have stepped in much sooner, I just think it's a shame to let it get to 4:59 with no real significant shots landed before the stoppage. I know I know unanswered strikes, but damn.

Nate was a beast, but Gray is done, I wanna see Nate Diaz vs Melvin Gulliard, the bad blood will be fucking EPIC!
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information