Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: UFC increasing PPV price for UFC 168

Honestly, if you're going to complain about a $5.00 increase, paying $59.99 instead of $54.99 you probably shouldn't be paying $54.99 in the first place.
    You have to know what you don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by W.Silva>C.Norris View Post
    If they were that good, we wouldnt have to make up a seperate segregated division for them, would we? I pay to watch professionals compete. If I wanted 2nd class athletes, Id watch amateur sports.
    So you're saying that if women were good enough to compete in the first place, that they should just compete with the men?

Is that really what you're saying?
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

This is bordering and may have even crossed over into dumb.

What freaking sport doesn't separate men from women and allow them to compete with their own gender?

And amateurs? Please. All sports must evolve and WMMA is pretty freaking fresh right now.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

Quote Originally Posted by SickNasty View Post
    Honestly, if you're going to complain about a $5.00 increase, paying $59.99 instead of $54.99 you probably shouldn't be paying $54.99 in the first place.
    So one is supposed to just blindly accept a price increase when there is actually nothing being done to increase the actual value of the product?

Would you be ok with everything else you pay for being increased in price by almost 10%? I mean after all you were paying for it in the first place so you should be ok with that...

Do you really need it spelled out for you?
    No, I was just making sure that you are that fucking stupid. I wanted to make sure that you, the dumb fuck that you are, were saying exactly that. I have no further comment. Be well.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

I used to buy every ppv religiously, even including paying the 9.99 for the "free" events (since I dont pay for tv cable). Then, Jones ducked Chael, so I stopped buying any ppv he got a point off of(I dont support cowardace). Then, the introduction of WMMA started taking real, good fights off of cards, so I stopped buying ppv's with women in the main card.
    Have you stopped supporting Wandy since he ducked Chael for how long...? Didnt think so...but i cant wait to hear how Wandy DIDNT duck him as im sure you will try to say thats the case.

If they were that good, we wouldnt have to make up a seperate segregated division for them, would we? I pay to watch professionals compete. If I wanted 2nd class athletes, Id watch amateur sports.
    Stupidest comment of the day...congrats on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    So one is supposed to just blindly accept a price increase when there is actually nothing being done to increase the actual value of the product?

Would you be ok with everything else you pay for being increased in price by almost 10%? I mean after all you were paying for it in the first place so you should be ok with that...
    That's definitely one way you can look at it. Questioning why a product you want rose in price isn't what I was talking about. But if $5 is going to break the bank and cause problems, then you could probably better spend $54.99 on something more useful in your life than a PPV.

Also, sometimes you can complain of a price increase all you want, but if the cost of creating the product goes up, thus goes up the price of the product. I could be wrong, but I believe there are three people on this card that are getting PPV points in addition to their show/win salaries, if that's the case then I can see why they would bump up the price a bit, and it isn't unreasonable in my opinion. So, no you don't have to blindly accept a price increase, but if you don't you certainly have the option to watch it at a bar, online, or cry about not paying for it.
    You have to know what you don't know.

Thread Information