Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC Fight Night 33 Official Discussion

I had it a draw myself... I feel one of the men deserves to win that fight but the both did enough to win and I give it a draw

Quote Originally Posted by Fe1 View Post
    Horse shit! If Steve fucking Persival hadn't separated them when Mark had Bigfoot up against the cage it wouldn't have made it to a decision. Hunt had him right where he wanted him.
    Perhaps you missed the last 3 rounds where Hunt had Silva wobbling but couldnt drop or finish him.

Shit. I have to admit I took a long smoke break after the 2nd round's end, and came back for the 5th round. I'm going to have to DVR this event just to watch this fight over again, to hear what people are raving about.

But a draw in a 5 round fight? Like I said, I missed 2 rounds, so I'm not sure if someone got a point taken away, or if a round was clearly dominant for one fighter (aka 10-8). If neither happened, then I'm going to call bullshit immediately. But, again, I'll have to actually watch.

That fight reminded me of a Diego Sanchez fight, just 100 pounds bigger.

HOLY FUCK!!! THAT WAS AMAZING!!!

this was one of my favorite nights of fights ever two of my favorite fighters ever doing work tonight(shogun and hunt) and the one best heavyweight i've ever seen.

Yea I think it was the right call... I feel silva had a 10 to 8 round and I feel hunt won 3 rounds so that would be 47 to 47. So yup

This is why I love MMA also who cares about that call it was basically both guys winning.

Quote Originally Posted by JPeezy View Post
    Perhaps you missed the last 3 rounds where Hunt had Silva wobbling but couldnt drop or finish him.
    They were still throwing, Bigfoot had his back up against the cage and couldn't see the shots coming. Hunt was landing at will and could have finished the fight. It was a horrible call by the ref to step in at that time.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Damn that was just plain fucking AWESOME!!!! once again I'm surprised by a fight I did not expect to be like that. Melendez and Sanchez blew me away, and now this! Holy shit I did not think Big Foot could hang, and how about Hunt? Damn he showed that he still has his fire! The stock for both these men went way the fuck up and they should headline or co-headline a PPV next year! I want to see the rematch!

Oh yeah and WAR SHOGUN!!! He represented with PRIDE!
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

Well I didn't see that happening. But I'm glad it did. Awesome fight.

Thread Information