+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ‘TUF 15′ alums Daron Cruickshank, Mike Rio meet at UFC on FOX 10 in Chicago

Default ‘TUF 15′ alums Daron Cruickshank, Mike Rio meet at UFC on FOX 10 in Chicago

‘TUF 15′ alums Daron Cruickshank, Mike Rio meet at UFC on FOX 10 in Chicago

The UFC’s January dance card in Chicago continues to fill up with the addition of the show’s 11th fight – a battle of alums from Season 15 of “The Ultimate Fighter.”

Daron Cruickshank (13-4 MMA, 3-2 UFC) will meet Mike Rio (9-3 MMA, 1-2 UFC) in a lightweight bout when the UFC returns to the Windy City next month for UFC on FOX 10. Promotion officials announced the new fight booking on Sunday.

UFC on FOX 10 takes place Jan. 25 at United Center in Chicago. The main card, including a main-event lightweight contenders bout between former UFC champ Benson Henderson and former Strikeforce titleholder Josh Thomson, will air on FOX following prelims on FOX Sports 1 and MMAjunkie.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

I didn't see Barry eat shit like that after the fight. That GIF is hilarious!!!
    Sorry Fedor, but Dan Henderson is the G.O.A.T.

Favorite Fighter: JIM MILLER.
    Scariest Dude on the Planet: TYRONE SPONG.
    Other Favorites: Chris Lytle, Martin Kampmann, Joe Lauzon, Khabib Nurmagomedov, Conor McGregor, Paul Daley, Ross Pearson, Donald Cerrone, Renan Barao, Glover Texiera, & Alistair Overeem.

"He doesn't write his own material. Some homo in Queens living in his mother's basement in his underwear is writing Chael's material for him." - DON FRYE.

Ha poor guy. I like Pat and I hate to see anything bad happen to him but that was funny as hell.

On topic, I hope Cruickshank takes this. He won me as a fan with the fight with Martinez. He really took it to him and I hope he can do the same to Rio.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information