What do you think he is going to announce? And if it is a rematch, why is he, rather than the UFC orquestrating it?

The news was broken by the French language Montreal Journal.

The mixed martial arts fighter Georges St-Pierre is expected to reveal his intentions regarding his future on Friday.

The 32-year-old will meet with the media in Quebec at a press conference, his agent told TVA Sports, and will announce what is coming for him in the coming months.

Retirement? Resume training in a not so distant future? The options are many.

On November 16, after his controversial win face Johny Hendricks, St-Pierre said he was hanging up his gloves "at least for a moment."

Since then, several rumors have circulated about Quebeces, but he said that everything was fine. He took a vacation and has recently taught BJJ at Tristar Gym.
http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news...ss-conference/