Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What is GSP going to announce on Friday at his press conference?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. MMA View Post
    What does this even mean "Since then, several rumors have circulated about Quebeces"!?
    It should have been translated as ''the Quebecer'', which is someone from Québec.
    If someone posting made this mistake it would be no big deal, but from a supposedly reputable media source, running an article through Google translate seems pretty bush league to me.

Plus, my mother was a French to English translator by profession so I'm offended on her behalf! lol

dimerules28 Guest

I dont think knows what hes talking about here.. Didnt the mma junkie article say this press conference is taking place at the tristar gym? How the hell is that a press conference for the opening of a mall. I dont know shit either but it gets harder and harder to take anything dana says seriously. Oh and as a Canadian, showdown joe is absolute garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by dimerules28 View Post
    I dont think knows what hes talking about here.. Didnt the mma junkie article say this press conference is taking place at the tristar gym? How the hell is that a press conference for the opening of a mall. I dont know shit either but it gets harder and harder to take anything dana says seriously. Oh and as a Canadian, showdown joe is absolute garbage.
    Neil Davidson of the Canadian Press reported that St-Pierre will discuss his future at a skating rink at a Quebec City mall, where he previously booked an appearance.
    http://mmajunkie.com/2013/12/georges...e-in-montreal/
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Oh I get it now. He's retiring to pursue his life long dream of being half of an all male figure skating pair.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

dimerules28 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    If you read the article it innitially said the tristar gym.. Still think dana is full of shit. He doesnt exactly have a good track record.

I'm seeing somewhat of a trend here: do all the Canadian posters think he should retire?

Say 'yay' or 'nay'.

I'm 'yay'

I'd find it funny if he no-showed his own press conference and just posted a YouTube video of himself talking shit while driving about the other fighters in the division, Anderson Silva, Chris Weidman, Mayhem Miller...wait a second...

Honestly, I don't care what he does. As long as he makes the decision he's comfortable with, I'm alright with it. And it'll be soon anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. MMA View Post
    I'm seeing somewhat of a trend here: do all the Canadian posters think he should retire?

Say 'yay' or 'nay'.

I'm 'yay'
    I'm Canadian, and I'm also a fan of GSP. With that said, I think he lost his last fight and he should either give Johny another chance or retire.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Fe1 View Post
    I'm Canadian, and I'm also a fan of GSP. With that said, I think he lost his last fight and he should either give Johny another chance or retire.
    I'm Canadian he won the fight nothing left to prove I say retire on top.

dimerules28 Guest

Also canadian.. I more want to see him retire to stick it to dana. But yeah no doubt about he has nothing left to prove, might as well go out on top.

Thread Information