Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
From last fight to comeback fight? Under 2 years 4 months. I'll guess 18-10 months.
Dana White confident Georges St-Pierre will return after 'one or two' UFC welterweight title fights

"He didn't walk away. He's still going to come back, you know what I mean? He didn't retire. He's got some things to handle. He did the classy thing. He vacated the title and let other guys who have been working their whole lives; I think everyone has to remember that moment when Georges St-Pierre dropped down to his knees and said, 'Please UFC, give me shot at that belt, I want it so bad,' that's how bad everybody else wants a shot at that belt. He was out for over a year with ACL surgery and he did the right thing by vacating the title and stepping aside. He's going to be gone for a while, he's going to get things together and somebody will win that belt, defend it one or two times and then Georges St-Pierre will be back. So, no, I'm not surprised (GSP took a break), he did the right thing and it's exciting."