Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What is GSP going to announce on Friday at his press conference?

Quote Originally Posted by hass View Post
    Georges will reveal his relationship with a Bronie that turned out to be a Clopper. That's right, Georges is a Pony. And you wouldn't sleep either if you knew some Clopper was milking his sinner everytime you pranced around the octagon.
    I too am dying of curiosity, though I'm quite certain that I really don't want to know.
    "Iím the man of the hour, too sweet to be sour. What you see is what you get and what you donít is better yet. Iím the womenís pick, Iím the menís regret and if you pick against Chael Sonnen you made a bad bet."

http://stopthecloppers.weebly.com/what-are-bronies.html is an example.

Just google Bronies and Cloppers otherwise. You couldn't make this stuff up. People out there!!!

Weird
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

he needs more time off to deal with his loss of time

I really don't think he'll announce his retirement, because I'd assume Dana would probably be furious, and ruin the "surprise" by posting something about it on Twitter.

Maybe he's really going to try and get into the Olympics for wresting, but that's not even until '16. Or maybe he's going to open his own gym(s). Maybe he's purchasing a majority stake in some professional Hockey team, or whatever rich Canadians do. Or a major sponsorship deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    I really don't think he'll announce his retirement, because I'd assume Dana would probably be furious, and ruin the "surprise" by posting something about it on Twitter.

Maybe he's really going to try and get into the Olympics for wresting, but that's not even until '16. Or maybe he's going to open his own gym(s). Maybe he's purchasing a majority stake in some professional Hockey team, or whatever rich Canadians do. Or a major sponsorship deal.

I already thought he was the majority owner of the Edmonton Rush Lacross team (the other sport us Canadians are known for). I could be wrong though.

As for the presser Friday - im just happy its in Montreal where he can speak his first language and not be subject to a language barrier, even though Geroges English isnt really that bad...Hope its not the end of his career and I honestly dont think he will announce that but we'll see.

WE ARE ALL WITNESS: JANUARY 3, 2015

Ok, I have a few theories to go on here:

1. He's retiring, plain and simple. He's tired of fighting and the wear that it's taking on his body so he's deciding to hang it up.
    2. He's Gay. He's holding this press conference to come out of the closet.
    or 3. Him and his coaches have discussed it at length and have decided that if he trains properly he can be successful for another two or three years and his next fight is going to be a rematch against Johny Hendricks.

I'm kind of hoping for #1.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Dana states that he is not making an announcement and he's just talking to the media for 10 minutes before an opening of a mall (2:32 into the video):

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. MMA View Post
    Dana states that he is not making an announcement and he's just talking to the media for 10 minutes before an opening of a mall (2:32 into the video):

Ha! good time to give Dana the ole shaft after tossing him under the bus!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. MMA View Post

http://mmajunkie.com/2013/12/video-u...ment-unlikely/
    As White told “UFC Central” hosts “Showdown” Joe Ferraro (video above), don’t expect much.

“That’s not true; he’s not making any announcement on Friday,” White said. “This thing was planned for months. He’s going up to the opening of a mall, and he’s signing autographs for fans, and he’s going to do 10 minutes with the media. People are talking about he called a press conference and other things.

“I’m not saying he might not have something to say in these 10 minutes. He might. But it’s no crazy announcement like everybody was saying earlier.”

White, though, suggested that though St-Pierre may take a break from the sport, he considers an official retirement very unlikely.

“I don’t think he’s going to retire,” White said. “I do know that he wants some time off, which is an issue because he just had over a year off for his ACL surgery and recovery. So we’ll see. I’m supposed to talk to Georges St-Pierre on Thursday when he gets back from vacation.”
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Thread Information