Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Junior dos Santos expects to fight Josh Barnett or Travis Browne next

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. MMA View Post

You know what's weird; Cain and JDS have each had 10+ fights in the UFC in a shallow division (relative to the other divisions) and they have never shared the same opponent aside from each other.

Last edited by KevoOnTheRadio; 12-11-2013 at 10:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.

JDS won't face the winner for sure. Otherwise he may (and probably will) take out a top contender.

You know what's weird; Cain and JDS have each had 10+ fights in the UFC in a shallow division (relative to the other divisions) and they have never shared the same opponent aside from each other.
    Yea I remember reading that on those "30 facts about UFC 166" that is usually posted on here prior to their matchup. I think it's probably the most unusual fact that is in the UFC currently. When Cain faces Werdum, that will be the very first opponent that has fought both JDS and Cain.

JDS won't face the winner for sure. Otherwise he may (and probably will) take out a top contender.

Wow, that is pretty crazy. I had to look on sherdog just to check.

4. Default

"...for he today who sheds his blood with me shall be my brother." William Shakespeare

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it." Helen Keller

Have him fight Overeem.

Quote Originally Posted by TBEAR View Post
    AO does not deserve a fight with JDS
    Since neither will be getting a title shot in the near term, I think it would be a great fight from a fan standpoint. Not to mention it should be an easy KO for JDS, they way AO has been fighting in the UFC. It might also see Overoid get bumped out of the UFC.
    Phil Baroni

"I fight because I can't sing, I can't dance, and it beats working all day. Now ask me a question that doesn't sound so fucking stupid."

Forrest Griffin

"He did exactly what I wanted him to do and he knocked me the fuck out"

JDS vs. anyone, I just want to see him back in there.
    A tiger never loses sleep over the opinion of sheep.

Jds is just terrible for the ufc right now lol. He easily derails anybody trying to get a title shot imo.I'd really like to see him ko Werdum again tho.

I'm thinking they book JDS vs. Overeem or MAYBE Bigfoot and we see Werdum/Winner of Barnett/Browne for something interim to move PPV buys.

IMO, whoever gets Cain next is going to be fucked, given that he's actually taking the time off to heal his injuries and recoup. Healthy Cain= Unstoppable Cain.

Thread Information