+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Johny Hendricks vs. Robbie Lawler Will Fight for Georges St-Pierre’s Vacated Belt

Carlos Newton is who hughes won it from (he did not beat newton was a bad ref CALL)

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Nope.
    GODDAMNIT!

Sorry...uh...I give up.
    Last edited by CA_Gas Bag; 12-13-2013 at 05:24 PM. Reason: I don't think one quote has anything to do with what I'm talking about. Derp.

BJ Penn. Hughes beat him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

diaz in the equation? doesn't he have to win a fight once in a while. I see a pattern. He cannot shoot in on people to get takedowns...he cannot stop the takedown. even when he stands and bangs he gets outpointed by conduit and gsp. so why is he in the title picture? maybe he should go to another org and build up his record again.
    Anybody that follows a gameplan will win against the diaz bros. its proven!

That being said. If the Diaz bros were smart enough they would go to a good mma team and learn to implicate a gameplan. (taunting opponents until they brawl has stopped working) then they have good chances of attaining ufc gold. unfortunately they are not smart enough. They would rather loose and whine about rules and bad camps and not enough people to train with blah blah blah.
    Last edited by FFFRpickup; 12-13-2013 at 07:09 PM.
    Favorite fighters:
    HW- Mir, Brock, Fedor, Cain
    LHW-Shogun, Tito, Mousasi. Rampage
    MW-Hendo, Sonnen, Mayhem M
    WW-GSP, C Condit>Nick diaz, Fitch wonderboy?
    LW-Penn, Edgar, Cerrone, pettis
    FW-Aldo, Homenik,

Fighters I LOATH 1-BISPING

I CANNOT STAND GSP, but with that being said, I admire this. Didn't hold the title hostage, didn't make a huge deal about it, simply said what he needed to say and did what he felt was best. Never thought I'd say this, but best of luck to him. As for the fight, meh, I just want the winner vs. Condit.
    A tiger never loses sleep over the opinion of sheep.

Hendricks will beat Lawler, I am not really excited for this fight. Whoever wins, I do not think he will have the belt for a long time.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Wh is everyone writing off Lawler? it's not like Johnny is just gunna wrestle fuck him..They both brawlers both have Chins + one shot KO power.. one main factor is Robbie is alot more seasoned and this is his last shot at UFC gold.
    I really believe that people like Bill Murray or John Belushi are just as great and just as valid as Robert De Niro or Al Pacino. And I don't think you can say One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975) is a better movie than Animal House (1978); they're different genres. I think they're both examples of great craftsmanship.

-Sam Rockwell

Why all this Condit in a title fight talk? Him above Lawler really? Lawler has just won 3 straight, Let him fight Twoodor someone else and earn his shot whats he like 1-2 in his last 3? enough said

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    Hendricks will beat Lawler, I am not really excited for this fight. Whoever wins, I do not think he will have the belt for a long time.
    Agreed.

Fucking stoked for this fight! Lawler has really been working on his takedown defence and if he can keep this fight standing long enough I see this being a real competitive fight. If not, Hendricks should take this and win the title that in my eyes, he's already earned.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information