Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: White: Urijah Faber is in this Vitor Belfort zone right now

If Cruz somehow pulls off the victory over Nosferatu then a trilogy fight between Faber and Cruz would make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Wow Sakara, please don't bore me with facts, just let me know how you feel.

If anyone can go back and show me where his offense did not change after that loss, I'd give ya $10.49. He changed his entire approach after that loss. Come on seriously?
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

Didn't you just say he stopped throwing that spinning shit?
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Yup, I don't remember seeing him throw one spinning attack after that loss, hell he may have been the first fighter I seet to throw spinning elbows.

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

I am gonna write that guy a letter and ask him where that spinning shit is. I mean he just chocked out a top five 135 pound fighter and in emphatic manner at that. I mean who would want a calculated stand up game when u could just wing some spinning attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by joeodd2 View Post
    Yes I did, and it was an impressive KO, but time will tell if he becomes that creative offisensive fighter pre-mike brown or remains a kick, knee, punch, shoot, grind fighter. Come on anybody can see the difference from his WEC days. don't get me wrong I'm glad he's nailing down the basics, but I'd like to see him go back to inovating new offense. I'd love to see him adopt spinning attacks again, especially elbows. I think spinning and switch kicks to the body and head would benefit him as he fakes take downs. I just know he's capable of much more than he shows.
    He won by submission - guillotine choke. You lie! You didn't watch that damn fight
    "I'll throw you in that armbar with a quickness/ either you're with me, or bitch you're on the shit list" - Action Bronson

Quote Originally Posted by CapCee View Post
    He won by submission - guillotine choke. You lie! You didn't watch that damn fight
    your right it was a sub, he landed a right hand that pretty much had him out and then went for the choke. I just recalled the right hand at the time. Jesus chill out man.

Yup, I don't remember seeing him throw one spinning attack after that loss, hell he may have been the first fighter I seet to throw spinning elbows.
    Since the Brown loss he's had 8 wins against high level competition and in those wins the only one has gone to decisions.... and you think he needs to throw more spinning attacks?

On top of his wins he's putting on some of the most entertaining fights in the UFC the past couple years (outside of the Barao fight) and I'll watch his "conventional" and "safe" style of fighting as you put it anytime.

your right it was a sub, he landed a right hand that pretty much had him out and then went for the choke. I just recalled the right hand at the time. Jesus chill out man.
    Was kidding. I guess my "laughing" icon didn't show up.
    "I'll throw you in that armbar with a quickness/ either you're with me, or bitch you're on the shit list" - Action Bronson

Thread Information