Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help! My DVR went on the fritz! Anyone know if they are replaying Benavidez/Johnson ?

Default Help! My DVR went on the fritz! Anyone know if they are replaying Benavidez/Johnson ?

I found the preliminaries replay, but not the main card. Anyone know?

^ want a you know what for the fight?? hit me with a PM if so.

I want to watch it, the main card...... I set my DVR to record, and when I went to watch it last night, it was screwed up. There was a snow storm here on Saturday night, so it must have scrambled the satellite signal.

My DVR was set to record the bigfoot vs hunt fight for an extra hour but for some reason it did not and i did not get to see the last two rounds of whats being called the best hwf ever

Two words...

Pirate Bay

Quote Originally Posted by mma #1 fan View Post
    My DVR was set to record the bigfoot vs hunt fight for an extra hour but for some reason it did not and i did not get to see the last two rounds of whats being called the best hwf ever
    Ouch! I taped it too and it was late showing ........ lucky I was up anyways and seen it

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Two words...

Pirate Bay
    I downloaded a copy of it last night off of there, but wasn't in a format that I have a player for, so I'll need to download a player. I am still hoping for the rebroadcast, which still hasn't been announced.

^ must be the download. Usually 9 times out of 10 windows media player should be able to play it - even if its AVI. I torrented it and my copy worked fine.

I'm looking also because mine didn't record. I seent it but my brother didn't. They are apparently showing the prelims again, but not the main card. Fox is dropping the ball on this one.
    "He's got big balls. I like that." -Josh Koschek on Frank Trigg's balls.

Quote Originally Posted by dan the man 67 View Post
    I downloaded a copy of it last night off of there, but wasn't in a format that I have a player for, so I'll need to download a player. I am still hoping for the rebroadcast, which still hasn't been announced.
    Download this package, it comes with codecs and Media Player Classic (better than WMP, IMO) and you will be all set for any video on the net
    "Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence."
    — Vince Lombardi

Thread Information