Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shooto Brazil to feature man vs. women on Friday night

whats the big deal? Cyborg has been fighting girls for years and no one had a problem with that...

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    whats the big deal? Cyborg has been fighting girls for years and no one had a problem with that...
    Yeah, but at least Cyborg has the decency to tuck it back and lie about it.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

I was reading the first page and thought "Wow, what a miracle that no one has made some stupid Cyborg joke", then unfortunately I saw page 2.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    I was reading the first page and thought "Wow, what a miracle that no one has made some stupid Cyborg joke", then unfortunately I saw page 2.

Funny, the same goes for everyone on the boards when ever there is Dana White thread. The only thing is we think its a miracle when you dont comment on it.

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    Funny, the same goes for everyone on the boards when ever there is Dana White thread. The only thing is we think its a miracle when you dont comment on it.
    Difference is that I say the truth about DW and I bash him because of all the dumbs things he says. You may agree with me or not, but at least I am not saying that he probably has a vagina or some idiocy like that.
    You made some "Cyborg is a man" dumb joke.
    So a woman is not beautiful and she kinda looks like a man "Oooh yes, let's act like some 13 year olds and make some stupid jokes that she has a dick and she is actually a man"

I mean, it's OK to have fun and all that stuff, but let's be a bit more mature.
    We all have realized a long time ago that she is not a gorgeous woman, seriously all these jokes about her having a dick are so old, disrespectful and absolutely unfunny.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    Difference is that I say the truth about DW and I bash him because of all the dumbs things he says. You may agree with me or not, but at least I am not saying that he probably has a vagina or some idiocy like that.
    You made some "Cyborg is a man" dumb joke.
    So a woman is not beautiful and she kinda looks like a man "Oooh yes, let's act like some 13 year olds and make some stupid jokes that she has a dick and she is actually a man"

I mean, it's OK to have fun and all that stuff, but let's be a bit more mature.
    We all have realized a long time ago that she is not a gorgeous woman, seriously all these jokes about her having a dick are so old, disrespectful and absolutely unfunny.
    Tell me how you really feel PashaK...

Meh, if she's game and well trained and they are both the same weight, fuck it I don't care. I think it would be pretty cool if she straight steamrolled him.
    You have to know what you don't know.

Ronda Rousy would do it.

9. Default

If Pashak calls you immature....well I dont even know what that says about you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Thread Information