Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34

Thread: Shooto Brazil to feature man vs. women on Friday night

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Ont. Canada
    Posts
    2,255

    Default

    whats the big deal? Cyborg has been fighting girls for years and no one had a problem with that...

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sackville N.B
    Posts
    3,123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    whats the big deal? Cyborg has been fighting girls for years and no one had a problem with that...
    Yeah, but at least Cyborg has the decency to tuck it back and lie about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Very far
    Posts
    9,477

    Default

    I was reading the first page and thought "Wow, what a miracle that no one has made some stupid Cyborg joke", then unfortunately I saw page 2.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff


  4. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Ont. Canada
    Posts
    2,255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    I was reading the first page and thought "Wow, what a miracle that no one has made some stupid Cyborg joke", then unfortunately I saw page 2.

    Funny, the same goes for everyone on the boards when ever there is Dana White thread. The only thing is we think its a miracle when you dont comment on it.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Very far
    Posts
    9,477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    Funny, the same goes for everyone on the boards when ever there is Dana White thread. The only thing is we think its a miracle when you dont comment on it.
    Difference is that I say the truth about DW and I bash him because of all the dumbs things he says. You may agree with me or not, but at least I am not saying that he probably has a vagina or some idiocy like that.
    You made some "Cyborg is a man" dumb joke.
    So a woman is not beautiful and she kinda looks like a man "Oooh yes, let's act like some 13 year olds and make some stupid jokes that she has a dick and she is actually a man"

    I mean, it's OK to have fun and all that stuff, but let's be a bit more mature.
    We all have realized a long time ago that she is not a gorgeous woman, seriously all these jokes about her having a dick are so old, disrespectful and absolutely unfunny.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff


  6. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Ont. Canada
    Posts
    2,255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    Difference is that I say the truth about DW and I bash him because of all the dumbs things he says. You may agree with me or not, but at least I am not saying that he probably has a vagina or some idiocy like that.
    You made some "Cyborg is a man" dumb joke.
    So a woman is not beautiful and she kinda looks like a man "Oooh yes, let's act like some 13 year olds and make some stupid jokes that she has a dick and she is actually a man"

    I mean, it's OK to have fun and all that stuff, but let's be a bit more mature.
    We all have realized a long time ago that she is not a gorgeous woman, seriously all these jokes about her having a dick are so old, disrespectful and absolutely unfunny.
    Tell me how you really feel PashaK...

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    1,075

    Default

    Meh, if she's game and well trained and they are both the same weight, fuck it I don't care. I think it would be pretty cool if she straight steamrolled him.
    You have to know what you don't know.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    438

    Default

    Ronda Rousy would do it.

  9. Default

    If Pashak calls you immature....well I dont even know what that says about you.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    13,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •