+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shooto Brazil to feature man vs. women on Friday night

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    Ronda Rousy would do it.
    As would Bryan Caraway
    "I'll throw you in that armbar with a quickness/ either you're with me, or bitch you're on the shit list" - Action Bronson

truthfully i don't see a big deal. why is everyone trying to be a white knight? lol jk. the girl obviously knows what's up and isn't stupid. if she accepts the fight and doesn't see a big deal then i don't know why everyone is trying to say its wrong. Its a two way street. As long as it isn't a lopsided match-up, then let them do it. i mean realistically you think women only train with women?

Men fighting women? Female with a dick jokes? Fallon Fox? Dana White bashing? BonesKnows vs Pashak? White Knights!? This thread is just like the last time the WWF was fun to watch!

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    If Pashak calls you immature....well I dont even know what that says about you.
    Come on my friend, you say your goodbyes to the forum just to be back a couple of hours later, and you post pics of your mom to prove something to people you do not know and you will never know.
    Are you sure you want to talk about maturity? lol
    Last edited by Pasha K; 12-18-2013 at 08:48 PM.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

5. 12-19-2013, 10:04 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    Difference is that I say the truth about DW and I bash him because of all the dumbs things he says. You may agree with me or not, but at least I am not saying that he probably has a vagina or some idiocy like that.
    You made some "Cyborg is a man" dumb joke.
    So a woman is not beautiful and she kinda looks like a man "Oooh yes, let's act like some 13 year olds and make some stupid jokes that she has a dick and she is actually a man"

I mean, it's OK to have fun and all that stuff, but let's be a bit more mature.
    We all have realized a long time ago that she is not a gorgeous woman, seriously all these jokes about her having a dick are so old, disrespectful and absolutely unfunny.
    I disagree.

If people were ripping on some random girl for being husky and manly looking I would find it inappropriate. Cyborg clearly roided herself into a manlike body and uses it to beat the shit out of honest women for money, which many people find absolutely disgusting. I find it just about as disgusting as what Fox does. That, in many peoples minds, including my own, makes her fair game for such jokes.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I will never watch Cyborg fight again unless it is against a man, or at least Fox.
    "He's got big balls. I like that." -Josh Koschek on Frank Trigg's balls.

Did i miss somthing here?

I know cyborg has issues around testing etc.. but i never knew she had been caught doping.

If not, then all of that talk is just based on her body look and that aint fair.

BTW i got banned for less. Wheres the justice sniggles?

Quote Originally Posted by Tongan.Death.Grip View Post
    Did i miss somthing here?

I know cyborg has issues around testing etc.. but i never knew she had been caught doping.

If not, then all of that talk is just based on her body look and that aint fair.
    http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/070120...-steroids.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Quintessential Studmuffin View Post
    If you dont love Wanderlei Silva...then fuck you sir.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information