Condit/Hendricks

Fights I'm looking forward to in 2014:

Cruz/Barao
    Aldo/Lamas
    Jones/Teixeira
    Hendricks/Lawler
    Machida/Mousasi
    Condit/Woodley

Bermudez Grice is one of best I saw past year.
    I really believe that people like Bill Murray or John Belushi are just as great and just as valid as Robert De Niro or Al Pacino. And I don't think you can say One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975) is a better movie than Animal House (1978); they're different genres. I think they're both examples of great craftsmanship.

-Sam Rockwell

Haven't posted in a while, been a real busy year with work, hope all you guys are doin well

I was lucky enough to go to 2 events this year and they were both awesome

Got to see the Jones/Gus fight live in T.O. and was probably my favorite fight of the year. Me and my brother went (who also used to post here under chutebox_44) and were surrounded by a bunch of dudes for Sweden it was a laugh

Also, me and my GF went to Vegas and got to see Weidman KO Silva. Probably the craziest thing Ive ever seen live in my life

Long story short, I was staying in the same hotel as a guy who trains with Weidman. Well, not really "with" Weidman, but at Ray's gym, so he was able to get me in to meet Weidman after the fight, and spend a pile of time with Ray, Weidman, Pete Sell, Al Iaquinta etc. Coolest experience ever. Picture is comign in pretty small there for some reason, but there's the new champ with a poluted drunk NLRepublic

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	7.7 KB 
ID:	641

As for 2014, if Silva wins next week, I want to see him and Belfort SO fucking bad

Thread Information