Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Weidman: I want to solidify my belt

Quote Originally Posted by VimyRidge View Post
    One of the main questions for me is how good is Weidman's gas tank, Anderson never seems to get tired. I can see Weidman dominating a couple of rounds on the ground and then fading and Anderson lighting him up in the 3rd.
    Same here. IMO, Weidman appeared to be gassing in the second round probably due to adrenaline dump. Hopefully that is not an issue in this fight.

Quote Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
    Same here. IMO, Weidman appeared to be gassing in the second round probably due to adrenaline dump. Hopefully that is not an issue in this fight.
    I really didn't think he was gassing, I think he was slowing it down to stay calm during Silva's antics and conserving energy for later rounds similar to Hendricks against GSP. Obviously Hendricks plan didn't work out in terms of getting the win but he was able to go 5 rounds without gassing too bad.

Anybody drop money on tonight's fights?

Quote Originally Posted by VimyRidge View Post
    One of the main questions for me is how good is Weidman's gas tank, Anderson never seems to get tired. I can see Weidman dominating a couple of rounds on the ground and then fading and Anderson lighting him up in the 3rd.
    I don't think cardios an issue with Weidman. He seems like he's got a strong work ethic.
    Gothic flavor
    how I miss you
    if I only
    once could
    kiss you
    I'd be happy
    for one moment
    of my lifetime
    I'd be there.

Weezer
    Burndt Jam.

Thread Information