Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 71

Thread: Dana White: ‘Everyone’ wants to see Vitor Belfort vs. Weidman-Silva winner

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    11,935

    Default

    ah. So again, it's pure conjecture regarding his integrity on your part. And once again, I'll point out that it's entirely arbitrary.

    I didn't bring Georges up, someone else had already mentioned that he only fights in Canada. But he's an excellent illustration of how subjective your viewpoint is: he's also been caught cheating, but you still trust him despite other peoples belief that he's a long-time juicer.

    Of course, when he got caught cheating, he had a scapegoat to take the fall--so that makes everything OK. He was able to pretend that he "didn't know" what was going on, he "just let the guy grease him, cause he's a trainer, and stuff."

    Yeah. Not subjective at all there, sport.

    rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

    Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

    Yeah, Bye.


  2. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    Sure, his doctor testified, big deal. How many fighters have used that excuse "oh I didn't know what I was taking, I just let him inject me cuz he's a doctor and stuff". Doesn't change the fact that he got caught, just that he had a scapegoat to take the fall.

    And I have no idea how or why you even brought GSP into this. He's never tested positive, nor used TRT, just maybe a little grease here or there, but who doesn't?
    I brought GSP into this. And if you can't figure out why then really are talking out your ass. RH already made my point but I'll type a little more just in case you missed it.

    Your point was Vitor only fighting in Brazil. GSP fought for a long time only in Canada. He was caught greasing....is it really a stretch to say if he was greasing that he might have tried other forms of cheating? Oh but he didn't know he was getting grease rubbed over his body...................... Yea sorry but a lame as the I didn't know what the DR was doing the I didnt know my corner guy was rubbing grease on me is even lamer. I have never heard GSP say this, but that is what you seem to be implying.

    GSP wants to use drug testing that he backs and that backs him, yet you see no conflict in this. Yet Vitor is automatically guilty because of 7 years ago....you know once a cheat always a cheat unless its grease.

    What about the weight limit waiver in the Diaz fight? Did GSP know? Was it an unfair advantage?

    I do not think GSP is a cheater. My point is you can take any of these instances and twist them in a bad light. Yet Vitor because the UFC has decided he is a huge draw in Brazil is branded an automatic cheat.


    And to the person who said there is a slight difference because there are others who could headline a Brazil card.... You are correct to an extent. If my memory is correct, there have been more Brazil cards this past year than Canada cards, the Canada cards had other headliners such as Jon Jones, and Vitor didn't headline every Brazil card.

    Its not like Anderson was fighting a lot. Or Wandy, or the Nogs. You kinda start to get limited with hometown guys after that which can truly headline a main event and make it feel like Brazil really has something. Unless you start putting on other title fights.

  3. #34
    dimerules28 Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    ah. So again, it's pure conjecture regarding his integrity on your part. And once again, I'll point out that it's entirely arbitrary.

    I didn't bring Georges up, someone else had already mentioned that he only fights in Canada. But he's an excellent illustration of how subjective your viewpoint is: he's also been caught cheating, but you still trust him despite other peoples belief that he's a long-time juicer.

    Of course, when he got caught cheating, he had a scapegoat to take the fall--so that makes everything OK. He was able to pretend that he "didn't know" what was going on, he "just let the guy grease him, cause he's a trainer, and stuff."

    Yeah. Not subjective at all there, sport.

    rh
    You fucking goofy ass phony motherfucker.. With what you wrote you were clearly implying gsp has
    done steroids before.. You can deny it and dress it up however you want but woth the words you wrote and the fact that he was talking about trt (wich is a PED) definetly shows what you were talking about. Now you back down and claim " oh i was talking about greasing" you fucking lying bastard. Lol your gonna give me an infraction all of the sudden for calling vitor a juice pig when ive called vitor a juice pig multiple times and you didnt say shit.. Yet as soon as i call you out, immediately boom! An infraction. What are you a little girl that cant handle someone calling you out for your bullshit.. Fact is trt is a PED and vitor has been busted juicing, so he is a juice pig.. Fuck you rivet you're a fucking joke.

  4. Default

    Didn't GSP just fight in Vegas?
    When you're down.... you're down 4-Life


  5. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sackville N.B
    Posts
    3,083

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Come on Sak, tell me what you really think...

    Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

  6. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Didn't GSP just fight in Vegas?
    Really dude? Did you not read the part that I said up until his last fight? That was his first fight outside of Canada in a long long time.

  7. #38
    dimerules28 Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fe1 View Post
    Come on Sak, tell me what you really think...
    Wow youre dumb as fuck

  8. #39
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Return Of...... View Post
    I brought GSP into this. And if you can't figure out why then really are talking out your ass. RH already made my point but I'll type a little more just in case you missed it.

    Your point was Vitor only fighting in Brazil. GSP fought for a long time only in Canada. He was caught greasing....is it really a stretch to say if he was greasing that he might have tried other forms of cheating? Oh but he didn't know he was getting grease rubbed over his body...................... Yea sorry but a lame as the I didn't know what the DR was doing the I didnt know my corner guy was rubbing grease on me is even lamer. I have never heard GSP say this, but that is what you seem to be implying.

    GSP wants to use drug testing that he backs and that backs him, yet you see no conflict in this. Yet Vitor is automatically guilty because of 7 years ago....you know once a cheat always a cheat unless its grease.

    What about the weight limit waiver in the Diaz fight? Did GSP know? Was it an unfair advantage?

    I do not think GSP is a cheater. My point is you can take any of these instances and twist them in a bad light. Yet Vitor because the UFC has decided he is a huge draw in Brazil is branded an automatic cheat.


    And to the person who said there is a slight difference because there are others who could headline a Brazil card.... You are correct to an extent. If my memory is correct, there have been more Brazil cards this past year than Canada cards, the Canada cards had other headliners such as Jon Jones, and Vitor didn't headline every Brazil card.

    Its not like Anderson was fighting a lot. Or Wandy, or the Nogs. You kinda start to get limited with hometown guys after that which can truly headline a main event and make it feel like Brazil really has something. Unless you start putting on other title fights.
    No, I can't figure out why. Because one is a champion and all for more drug tests. And the other is only fighting where he can juice up. So it must be you talking out your ass to even compare the two. I'm so sure GSP knew and took advantage of a 0.8lb over Nick Diaz, because that's another way for him to cheat right? Come on man, its fuckin ridiculous. Does Anderson fight every fight in Brazil because he's Brazilian? Get your head out your ass and realize there's a reason why Vitor only fights there.

    And yes, they pulled out a huge tub of vasoline and rubbed it all over him, and he rolled around in it, and took a bath in oil pre-fight, and ate a bunch of greasy chicken, and was suspended and his title stripped after the fight right? No, none of it happened. BJ just came out with an excuse to whine after, like he finds a way to do after every fight, and then everyone GSP beat up suddenly says "oh yea, he felt greasy when I fought, that's why I lost too". What happened with the case afterward that bj was filing? Nothing. It disappeared and went away because it was bullshit. If they were intentionally greasing him up there would be a lot more than that and there would have been reprocusions. I recall Anderson purposefully taking it off his brow and rubbing it on himself once, but that must mean hes a cheat and on steriods and everything else too.

    We'll see where Vitor fights next, and if it ain't in Brazil then he'll get busted and you can all eat crow.

    And Amen to you Dimebag. Stand up for the little guy

  9. #40
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    867

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dimerules28 View Post
    You fucking goofy ass phony motherfucker.. With what you wrote you were clearly implying gsp has
    done steroids before.. You can deny it and dress it up however you want but woth the words you wrote and the fact that he was talking about trt (wich is a PED) definetly shows what you were talking about. Now you back down and claim " oh i was talking about greasing" you fucking lying bastard. Lol your gonna give me an infraction all of the sudden for calling vitor a juice pig when ive called vitor a juice pig multiple times and you didnt say shit.. Yet as soon as i call you out, immediately boom! An infraction. What are you a little girl that cant handle someone calling you out for your bullshit.. Fact is trt is a PED and vitor has been busted juicing, so he is a juice pig.. Fuck you rivet you're a fucking joke.
    Serious question. Why hasn't this guy been banned yet? He adds nothing of value to this site. Everything he posts is either fighter bashing or flaming another poster.
    My Favorite Fighters

    1)Gray Maynard 2)Dan Henderson 3)Minotauro Nogueira 4)Wanderlei Silva 5)Roy Nelson 6)Tim Boetsch 7)Mark Hunt 8)Shogun Rua 9)Lyoto Machida 10) Connor McGregor

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •