Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Dana White: ‘Everyone’ wants to see Vitor Belfort vs. Weidman-Silva winner

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    I always wondered if I was on anybody's ignore list. I haven't added anybody to mine in a while but it is a great feature of this forum.
    Yea, I don't see your posts either. You're on the ignore list

Just messin with ya buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Really? Just once can you contribute something other than copy and paste or a gif that actually has value to the forum. Its really kind of sad that you do not get my point there seeing as how you are one if the guilty parties

Victor was popped what 7 years ago during a dark time for him. A lot has changed including fighters needing to be aware of what a Dr is prescribing and injecting into them.

My point is simply if you are going to assume the Victor is a cheater based solely on getting popped once in an incident that was actually proven to be his Dr fault then you are taking on the mentality of once a cheat always a cheat. If someone is willing to blatantly put grease on there body what are they doing behind the scenes?

No I don't think GSP is a roider just Cruz he greased. But its painfully obvious that most of people gettingon to Vitor ( you included) tend to ignore things unless they benefit your point. You have made it clear you do not like Vitor. So you nitpick every little thing. If its a fighter you like you dismiss facts and if its one you are neutral on you ignore.

Good try making me look stupid with the gif.All it shows is that you have nothing on either side to contribute. Isn't it about time for one of your famous mental breakdowns where you cry and leave the forum again?

Quote Originally Posted by The Return Of...... View Post
    Really? Just once can you contribute something other than copy and paste or a gif that actually has value to the forum. Its really kind of sad that you do not get my point there seeing as how you are one if the guilty parties

Victor was popped what 7 years ago during a dark time for him. A lot has changed including fighters needing to be aware of what a Dr is prescribing and injecting into them.

My point is simply if you are going to assume the Victor is a cheater based solely on getting popped once in an incident that was actually proven to be his Dr fault then you are taking on the mentality of once a cheat always a cheat. If someone is willing to blatantly put grease on there body what are they doing behind the scenes?

No I don't think GSP is a roider just Cruz he greased. But its painfully obvious that most of people gettingon to Vitor ( you included) tend to ignore things unless they benefit your point. You have made it clear you do not like Vitor. So you nitpick every little thing. If its a fighter you like you dismiss facts and if its one you are neutral on you ignore.

Good try making me look stupid with the gif.All it shows is that you have nothing on either side to contribute. Isn't it about time for one of your famous mental breakdowns where you cry and leave the forum again?
    You can't respond to someone and attack them days later without quoting the post or at least addressing the person by name for anyone to know who/what you are talking about. I had to go back a few pages to realize you were talking to Sak and not Kevo.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

We'll see where Vitor fights next, and if it ain't in Brazil then he'll get busted and you can all eat crow.
    Well Well Well. Where's everyone that was defending ViTRTor now? I called this shit happening over 2 months ago. And there were all these replys of 'well he never really got caught' and 'his doctor perscribed it' and all this other bullshit like comparing GSP to this juicer. Now all of a sudden there's a suprize test and he pulls out of the title fight to wean off his juice.

I called this shit happening with this cheater, so suck on that biatches.

Howdy Folks! You like blood? Violence? Freaks of nature? Well then, come on down to Captain Spaulding's Museum of Monsters and Mad-Men. See the Alligator Boy, ride my famous Murder Ride. Most of all, don't forget to take home some of my tasty fried chicken! Ha ha! It just tastes so damn good!

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    I wanted to watch two fat guys stare at each other huffing and puffing

5. Default

Vitor is a douchebag.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Vitor is a douchebag.
    he sure is.

Well Well Well. Where's everyone that was defending ViTRTor now? I called this shit happening over 2 months ago. And there were all these replys of 'well he never really got caught' and 'his doctor perscribed it' and all this other bullshit like comparing GSP to this juicer. Now all of a sudden there's a suprize test and he pulls out of the title fight to wean off his juice.

I called this shit happening with this cheater, so suck on that biatches.
    That's certainly one way to interpret the information.

It's nice that you didn't have so much of your identity tied up in the debate that you were able to resist going back and ineptly telling people you told them so.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    You can't respond to someone and attack them days later without quoting the post or at least addressing the person by name for anyone to know who/what you are talking about. I had to go back a few pages to realize you were talking to Sak and not Kevo.
    Apparently you can because I did. It wasn't intentional though, sometimes when posting from my phone I click reply instead of reply with quotes by mistake and I do not always catch it. It wasn't an attack just my opinion and point of view.

and Yes, I was talking to Sak.

Quote Originally Posted by The Return Of...... View Post
    Apparently you can because I did. It wasn't intentional though, sometimes when posting from my phone I click reply instead of reply with quotes by mistake and I do not always catch it. It wasn't an attack just my opinion and point of view.

and Yes, I was talking to Sak.
    Wow thanks for the response, I was waiting two months for this!
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Thread Information