Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: help crocop on foxsports poll!!!

Exclamation help crocop on foxsports poll!!!

vote Crocop!

I just checked the polls for crocop vs lidell on foxsports poll and crocop is losing to lidell?!!!:banghead: It is only a difference of a couple percent but we have to help CC win. Did you guys see crocop KO yoshida with leg kicks at critical countdown a couple nights ago? thats the best damn badass! forget chuck

http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/5668404
    Last edited by ThaiRoundhouse; 07-04-2006 at 08:18 PM. Reason: sentence addition
    Overeem > Lesnar. Hopefully Dana will man up.

Liddells winning a close poll (52%/48%), but I can't help think this is because only mma fans are voting on this!

Liddle & Crocop in the finals.

Ask most people on the streets & they'll have heard of Tyson, Hagler etc.
    Crocop? They'd think it's some kind of haircut!

I'm surprised Cro Cop made it that far based on popularity in the US. I guess alot of the MMA internet fans have been stuffing the ballots.

I think some people voted for Chuck b/c based on the criteria it's not asking who would win in a fight ,but rather who's the best Damn Badass and I think with Chuck's head tats,mohawk and his badass attitude as compared to the softer spoken Croation. Make Chuck the bigger badass.Maybe not in the ring ,but in his persona.
    Last edited by killerinstinct; 07-05-2006 at 02:52 AM.

I don't know Chuck is always smiling and stuff when he isn't fighting. Like when they show him at the UFC watching the fights, or talk to him in interviews. Mirko seems like a bad ass pretty much all the time, he never really smiles. Bas used to get him to smirk every now and then when he would interview, but that's about it

After my vote, results are:

Mirko CroCop 51%
    Chuck Liddell 49%

107,769 votes

I don't care who wins at this point, we got 2 MMA guys into the finals. That is all that I cared about.

Quote Originally Posted by LethalStriker
    I don't care who wins at this point, we got 2 MMA guys into the finals. That is all that I cared about.
    yeah I'm happy about that too.

Remember what I said about FSN being little snakes, using a PRIDE guy over a UFC guy in this poll to make PRIDE seem superior now that they're the only MMA company on their network since UFC moved on and up. Having a top PRIDE guy (esp. on BDSSP, they always go nuts when CroCop/Igor finish is played, he became a cult hero for that KO on that show) beat Liddell, UFC's poster boy, in a poll about the legit toughest dudes, where the winner goes on the show. Obviously a UFC guy isn't going on the show when they're promoting PRIDE. A big conspiracy theory I'm sure, but the more this poll tourney continues, and as close as the finals are right now - it seems possible that there's some truth to it.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaShogunRua
    I don't know Chuck is always smiling and stuff when he isn't fighting. Like when they show him at the UFC watching the fights, or talk to him in interviews. Mirko seems like a bad ass pretty much all the time, he never really smiles. Bas used to get him to smirk every now and then when he would interview, but that's about it
    those are some good points.

Thread Information