Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Everything UFC 168: Pre & Post Fight Extras

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    Meltzer was saying that Rousey's camp has been really crammed and cramped because of her Fast and Furious shooting schedule in Georgia and that she's been crazy busy.
    She also mentioned something along those lines at the press conference. Roused said something along the lines of, I have already beat Meisha and to get motivated again she made the camp much, much harder by doing the movie stuff too.

I wanted to see Andy lose the first fight, but for this second one, I think we are going to see a focused Siva in beast Mode reclaim his belt. If we see him lose tomorrow I bet he retires. Anderson was too funny at the press'er taking many shots at Dana. Dana laughed them off but you could tell he wasn't amused.

MY Winners:
    Anderson.
    Tate.
    Barnett.
    Miller.
    Poirier.
    Siver.

MY Hopefuls:
    Leben.
    Tibau.
    Bahadurzada.
    Sorry Fedor, but Dan Henderson is the G.O.A.T.

Favorite Fighter: JIM MILLER.
    Scariest Dude on the Planet: TYRONE SPONG.
    Other Favorites: Chris Lytle, Martin Kampmann, Joe Lauzon, Khabib Nurmagomedov, Conor McGregor, Paul Daley, Ross Pearson, Donald Cerrone, Renan Barao, Glover Texiera, & Alistair Overeem.

"He doesn't write his own material. Some homo in Queens living in his mother's basement in his underwear is writing Chael's material for him." - DON FRYE.

i can't wait for this fucking fight card

If Weidman takes the bait like he did last time he's going to sleep. If he keeps going for the take down and incorporates his stand-up from those attempts he will win via tko or decision.

Man does Anderson have an uphill battle this time around. He knows exactly what kind of ground game Chris has and now he knows he can get caught standing. The only positive thing he could take away from the first fight was that he was clowning around a lot. Chris is just to ice cold to choke.
    Tate hasn't looked good in a while, I didn't watch any of the TUF eps so I don't really care about the drama, but I suspect that is the reason why Tate is getting any nods at all to win.
    I think Barnett is gonna control the shit out of Browne on the ground.
    Should be a great night of fights, can't wait.

7. Default

I watched the countdown videos and I hope Tate KO's Rousey and Anderson went the Fedor route and said "If God wants me to win the title I will."
    When you're down.... you're down 4-Life

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    I watched the countdown videos and I hope Tate KO's Rousey and Anderson went the Fedor route and said "If God wants me to win the title I will."
    Id like to see Ronda win by arm bar just to keep the streak alive. Tate pulling off the KO would really shake up the women's division but you know they would give Ronda an immediate rematch and promo the shiiiiiat outta a trilogy.

9. Default

On the countdown show, Ronda's coach said she is dropping WBC boxing champions in sparring.....lulz.

She is just way to stiff in her exchanges, at times turning completely around and moving backwards. He chin has been touched, but she gets the clinch almost immediately after that. Tate has the winging style and pressure to catch Ronda.
    When you're down.... you're down 4-Life

does joe rogan have a " cold sore" on his lip

Thread Information