Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Everything UFC 168: Pre & Post Fight Extras

I am so nervous for tonight
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

I'm not going out tonight to watch tonight dammit. Any way to watch it online?

Quote Originally Posted by Thamob View Post
    I'm not going out tonight to watch tonight dammit. Any way to watch it online?
    Me too please. In Dallas for Christmas and my nephew and son are having a joint birthday party so I can't order it. They say too many little kids and old people. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    ROCK...CHALK...JAYHAWK

40 interesting post-event facts about UFC 168
    http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news...about-UFC-168/

GENERAL

UFC 168 was the first pay-per-view event since UFC 146 in May 2012 to see all main-card fights end by knockout or submission.

Betting favorites went 6-5 on the card.

Weidman vs. Silva was the first main event to end via injury stoppage since UFC 90 when Patrick Cote hurt his knee again Silva.

MAIN CARD

Weidman’s seven-fight UFC winning streak is the longest active one in the middleweight division.

Silva is on the first two-fight losing streak of his 39-fight career.

Tate is on the first two-fight losing streak of her 18-fight career.

Tate has recorded at least one takedown in all 10 of her UFC/Strikeforce appearances.

Travis Browne’s three-fight UFC winning streak is the second longest in the heavyweight division behind champion Cain Velasquez (four).

Browne has earned three straight first-round knockout victories for just 6:19 of total cage time.

Browne is the only fighter in UFC history to earn two victories stemming from standing elbow strikes.

Browne’s five career UFC fight-night bonuses are tied with Roy Nelson and Stefan Struve for the most in heavyweight history.

Josh Barnett lost by knockout for just the second time in his 40-fight career and the first time since Feb. 23, 2001 – a span of 4,693 days (nearly 13 years) and 29 fights.

Jim Miller’s 12 UFC lightweight victories are the second most in company history behind Gleison Tibau (13).

Miller’s 30 submission attempts are the second most in UFC history behind Chris Lytle.

Thread Information