Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Official 2014 Pick Ems Challenge 1: UFN 34: Saffiedine vs Gyu Lim

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    No YOU brought it up AND linked it. I didn't do that. Point is, rules are rules and they cannot be changed. His picks don't count.
    Really? Cuz when I read back in the thread it all starts with you crying about your previous experiences with pick ems scoring and continues on with you claiming Icecold's picks are not to be counted.

For the last couple years we have ran with the rule, if you submit late picks, your late picks do not count. You are the only one to consistently complain about those rules and struggles to accept them. You were clearly aware it was just your late picks that do not count as it was explained to you last year when you quit playing.

Anyways, if anyone else voices concerns about Icecolds picks counting then maybe we will have to consider clarifying the rules in writing for all but until then, it is just you who has a problem.... again.

It appears that the missus lodged something too far up last night someone's derriere last night. Hope you can get in to see the proctologist by the end of the week.

3. Default

Very interesting. So after telling me that the rules CANNOT be changed you are saying that the rules were indeed changed? And that the rules posted in the official thread are indeed false?

You can't say the rules are the rules and they can't be changed after you changed them. It shouldn't work like that.

if anyone else voices concerns about Icecolds picks counting then maybe we will have to consider clarifying the rules in writing for all but until then, it is just you who has a problem.... again.
    What's there to clarify? The rules are listed in a sticky thread for all to see. You get a time frame to post your picks. If you can't get them in then you are shit out of luck.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

The rules are listed in a sticky thread for all to see. You get a time frame to post your picks. If you can't get them in then you are shit out of luck.
    That's kind of how I see it, but it's weird to hear you agree; given you cried and quit when you weren't exempt from the rules last year.

Fuck, you're a whiny self righteous hypocite.

Anything for drama with you...

You know what? Full disclosure, I'm aware I'll probably eat a ban, perhaps justifiably so; but sometimes you're a fag.
    Last edited by Leucoethiops; 01-07-2014 at 01:04 AM.

5. 01-07-2014, 04:51 AM

Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Very interesting. So after telling me that the rules CANNOT be changed you are saying that the rules were indeed changed?
    This is where you are confused. We did not tell you the rules cannot be changed, we told you the rules could not be changed for just one poster in the middle of a season. The issue was you felt you were 'trust worthy' to submit late picks and have then count while numerous other posters had already lost picks for the same reason earlier in the season - things dont work that way.

Anyone else with concerns over the way this is being scored? If so feel free to speak up or PM me in private to express your concerns. If others express the same concerns as SE, we will enforce the rules as they are written moving forward but we will have to work out some logistics as things have changed since the rules were created.

The problem with the rules you (SE) are obsessing over is, they were implemented and written before most of these international events started to take place. All UFC events used to start in the evening, now we have events that start at 6 am. As well, the forum's time stamp is right fucked up.

Either way, you're bitching to bitch. Your being hypocritical as you are arguing the opposite of what you got upset and quit over last year. Why do you feel the need to join a game which many people clearly enjoy playing and creates a good community, only to start drama and complain? Year after year, who is bitching and complaining in the pick ems threads? You.

Again, if we dont have any other posters expressing a concern over the submission rules, we are going to move on and leave the rules as set through precedent. If you do not like it, you do not have to participate. If you can accept the fact, 'picks will be accepted but fights which already happened will not be counted', we would enjoy your participating in our friendly game of pick ems.
    Last edited by Cat--Smasher; 01-07-2014 at 11:18 AM.

SO do they count or not?
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    SO do they count or not?
    Yea, those points could be the difference between you finishing 18th or 19th
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Thread Information