Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Official 2014 Pick Ems Challenge 1: UFN 34: Saffiedine vs Gyu Lim

I leave my 4 year old throwing a fit to read this lol. Anywho, was there results posted anywher?

side note I would like to say thanks to those who run this andparticipate. I know how running a for fun event/activity can be draining and I appreciate the effort.

Quote Originally Posted by SOOFNUN View Post
    I leave my 4 year ood throwing a fit to read this lol. Anywho, was there results posted anywher?

side note I would like to say thanks to those who run this andparticipate. I know how running a for fun event/activity can be draining and I appreciate the effort.
    I posted it during the live event after the first fight.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Yea, those points could be the difference between you finishing 18th or 19th
    Alright!!! but I did pick a perfect card almost hilarious thing was I guessed up until the main and co main event and kimura and halloway because I knew who they were.

I haven't played the pickem game in forever, but this shit is just too fucking funny

Saka, just so you know, the last time I played pickem, when it came to over sea's events if someone missed the cut off they could still submit the fights that haven't actually been fought yet. I fail to see where or why this would be an issue..... especially since it has been allowed for at least 2 years now.

I mean damn son its an online game between fight fans. Are you scared that someone is trying to take away you pickems title like Cat has already taken over you best and most reliable poster title?

Its a good thing Cat and Luce are running this, if it was me I would put you on a 3 pickem scoring ban just for bitching about a silly game.

Side note, is this really why you left the forum last year and or the year before last because of a game?

5. Default

Then update/change the rules. It's literally that simple. The only posted rules I found were the ones from the original sticky post. So if the rules changed, which I was told they couldn't do but looks like they did, then update the rules. It's so easy a Clay GUida could do it.

Are you scared that someone is trying to take away you pickems title like Cat has already taken over you best and most reliable poster title?
    So you are saying that this is just a online game, a online game you don't even play....but still feel the need to take quote unquote personal shots at me? Now that is funny and immature. I'm here discussing rules in a game. You're in here discussing me. I'm flattered.

Quote Originally Posted by The Return Of...... View Post
    Its a good thing Cat and Luce are running this, if it was me I would put you on a 3 pickem scoring ban just for bitching about a silly game.
    Well they can't do that. Because that would be making exceptions and rules.

But bitching about someone bitching.......
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

6. Default

I would also like to point out that as par for the course, when someone disagrees with me, I'm personally attacked. I'm here, talking about the rules. There are posted rules. I was unaware that the posted rules were null and void and had been changed. If they have been changed, I feel like they should be stickied some where. But in just me talking about the rules, I was called:

A fag, a crier, a complainer, a hypocrite, someone yet again mentioned my wife, taking pot shots at me, etc, etc, etc.

My whole point is I was told that the rules cannot be changed....after they were changed....and not updated.

All of this could of been avoided when I would of gone to the rules, saw the rules, and not even responded. So UPDATE THE RULES.

And I will also note, I have yet and I will not say anything derogatory about Cat, Leuco, Sniggles, Return, or anyone else attacking me over my opinion.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

OMG calm the fuck down everyone cancel picks I don't even give a fuck at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Every is calm Mr. Martyr. The rules they are saying are in your favor.

All I'm asking for is an update to the rules that were changed so there isn't confusion.
    A martyr is someone who dies for what they believe in...im just saying I don't give a fuck.

Thread Information