Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 71 to 80 of 80

Thread: Official 2014 Pick Ems Challenge 1: UFN 34: Saffiedine vs Gyu Lim

  1. #71

    Default

    Oh don't get it twisted it. I am not bitching about you bitching. In fact what I am doing is killing time at work laughing at how pathetic you come across on these boards when you get your panties in wad. You are so sensitive and get so butt hurt when someone contradicts you or does not agree with you that it actually becomes entertaining right up until it just gets annoying. At which point I just stop reading what you type.

    It wasn't a personal shot, it was a hahaha this is fucking pathetic I'm board so I will jump in kinda thing. Plus, my post was actually relevant in the fact that I no longer play the game but was backing up the fact that the rules have been relaxed since I last played.

    As far as saying anything derogatory, I have not come after you in any way other than to say you are crying and bitching about this game. You have said the same thing about others in this thread.

  2. #72
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    16,435

    Default

    Egotism in full display. Boohoohoo... if only the rules benefited me in the past then I would not be making a huge deal of this.

    Perhaps you are personally attacked because of the manner of your words in the past and present?

  3. Default

    Tell yourselves whatever you need to. Fact is, I've shown more class in this thread than both of you have. Again, haven't said one bad thing about anyone. But keep it up. This is getting good now.

  4. #74

    Default

    Hahaha ok yea you are all class. You have said just as much about me in this thread as I have about you. And Sniggles is right, maybe its the way you act and react to people in other post that gets you personally attacked when you start complaining and making a big deal about something that no one else on the board takes or sees as a big deal.

    Get over yourself. Didn't you quit again yet?

  5. #75
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    13,427

    Default

    Hey, bitch bitch bitch bitch!
    Hey, you stop bitching, bitch!
    Hey, you stop bitching about him bitching, bitch!
    Hey, everyone is bitching!
    Hey, he's making fun of me bitching about you bitching, you bitch!
    BitchBitchBitch
    CryCryCry




    You guys are hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?


  6. 01-08-2014, 10:09 AM


  7. #76
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    9,518

    Default

    JESUS F'N CHRIST.

    First things first- Quit being a bunch of school girls. EVERYONE.

    No more homophobic slurs even if that isn't the intent.

    What rule needs changed in the sticky?

    I knew there was a reason I didn't even read the Pick 'ems threads.

    Now-

    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

  8. #77
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    13,427

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?



  9. 01-08-2014, 05:53 PM

    Reason
    not constructive.

  10. #79

    Default

    I'm not sure if I even want to backtrack and see what the hell happened here. On topic I forgot to post my picks for this card and that sucks. I'm off to a bad start already.
    Quote Originally Posted by zana1126 View Post
    I prefer to watch my grandmother fucking.
    Whatever floats your boat man...

  11. #80
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    19,504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by disposableassassin View Post
    I'm not sure if I even want to backtrack and see what the hell happened here. On topic I forgot to post my picks for this card and that sucks. I'm off to a bad start already.
    You can miss up to two events and not have it affect your score.

    Oh shit, another unwritten (on the sticky note) rule change. Prepare for a shiiiat storm

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •