Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Brock coming back or just hype?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Icon View Post
    SHow me one positive test for Lesnar...ever
    2001 steroid arrest.

Quote Originally Posted by 1inthechamber View Post
    Don't get mad because you don't like the truth. You say stupid shit pretty much all the time.

The guy wasn't, isn't, and never will be a fighter, get over it. He's just a draw.When he saw his size wasn't cutting it after all these new big guys started coming out, he quit and went back to fake fighting. Im guessing next is the part where you will make the excuses for his diverticulitis. Obviously that wasn't problem for him to go back to brutalizing his body in wwf/e.
    I won;t play the troll game long with you cause most valid points to you end up with childish insults in return.

I'll say this though I can look at Brock's career objectively and certainly would not be angered by anyone calling out his shortcomings cause he does have them. I've never been mad about anything said on here ever I mean seriously it's a forum where people express opinions. I'll agree with some and find others dumb (like yours)

Anytime you wanna actually have a real discussion about "stupid shit" I say your more then welcome to bring it up I will at least back up what I have to say. I'd take that over the usual diatribes about Jones (they get old really fast).

{No excuse for Brock either but you do realize his WWE schedule is pretty minimal shows up to a few tv shows does a major PPV then is gone for months again right ? Cause comparing a full time MMA training schedule to a very part time wrestling schedule is kind of foolish}

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    2001 steroid arrest.
    Arrested but never convicted and tests showed that the items he was charged with receiving were not steroids. All charges were withdrawn and police apologized

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/mugshot...s/brock-lesnar

Please.

He was nailed with hgh and it was still not a scheduled substance at the time.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    Please.

He was nailed with hgh and it was still not a scheduled substance at the time.
    So what I said was incorrect then?

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    So what I said was incorrect then?
    Technically, yes.
    But if your initial motivation for stating it was in any way to defend brock from the allegations of PED use, you failed.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    Technically, yes.
    But if your initial motivation for stating it was in any way to defend brock from the allegations of PED use, you failed.

rh
    The statement I responded to was that Brock was arrested for steroids... I merely pointed out that he was in fact not caught with steroids.

Being a pro wrestler I have no doubt at points in his life Brock has used HGH and likely steroids there is no actual proof of steroid use though as the original poster suggested.

Ah.

So what I said was in any way incorrect then?

No. It wasn't.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    Ah.

So what I said was in any way incorrect then?

No. It wasn't.

rh
    Actually it was

No. It wasn't.

rh

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Thread Information