Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Brock coming back or just hype?

My original point was possibly misconstrued, Brock never failed a test while competing in mma. Someone had said that he had time to juice back up before coming back, possibly insinuating that he was "roided up" while in the UFC. This argument is nothing more than speculation anyway. Brock is under contract with the WWE until 2015 and knowing Vince, its an exclusive contract that more than likely will not let Brock fight as long as he is under contract
    Believe in Chimichanga's

Brock isn't fighting in the UFC until at least 2015. His contract with WWE runs until then, and it was most likely just to get some hype going about him. He returns to Raw tonight.
    A tiger never loses sleep over the opinion of sheep.

3. Default

UFC 168: Brock Lesnar did not attend event
    http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/12/3...r-wwe-mma-news

Sometimes, the payoff just doesn't match the hype. And that's generally the case when it comes to Brock Lesnar and MMA lately. There were a bunch of rumors that the former UFC heavyweight champion and current WWE superstar might be in attendance at UFC 168 this weekend, and UFC president Dana White was coy when asked about it. But according to Ariel Helwani, nothing came of it. And you shouldn't expect a return to the octagon for Lesnar:

Ariel Helwani ✔ @arielhelwani
    “@tazzman0898: any news on brock?” No. He wasn't at 168. Everyone close to him says they would be shocked if he ever fought again.
    8:42 AM - 30 Dec 2013
    Lesnar (5-3) last fought in December 2011 when he was stopped by Alistair Overeem. He retired after that bout, his second loss in a row, but has been continually rumored to return despite his WWE contract and his issues with diverticulitis. Dana White stated last year that he was trying to set up a Lesnar vs. Fedor Emelianenko matchup and that Lesnar was down for it, but Emelianeko chose to stay retired.

The best place to see Lesnar in action will probably be at WrestleMania 30 in New Orleans in April, where he is expected to have a match. And according to an MMA Fighting article, Lesnar can't fight under his WWE deal anyway:

"WWE has exclusive rights to services (to Lesnar) and such exclusivity extends to ultimate fighting competitions," said a WWE official.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    No. It wasn't.

rh
    Yes it was...

You said "technically yes" in my questioning if my statement of Brock not actually having been caught with steroids... Which is true the items Brock was charged with were not steroids so yes you were wrong

You also inferred that my motivation for posting as much was to imply Brock has never used PED's which again is wrong as my only point was that the 2001 arrest that Sniggle's mentioned as Brock's alleged steroid use as being incorrect. So that suggestion is also incorrect.

Well he just returned to wwe on raw tonight

Someone mentioned nonsense in the thread earlier, well...tittysprinkles.
    You have to know what you don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    Yes it was...

You said "technically yes" in my questioning if my statement of Brock not actually having been caught with steroids... Which is true the items Brock was charged with were not steroids so yes you were wrong
    Making your statement technically correct.

You also inferred that my motivation for posting as much was to imply Brock has never used PED's which again is wrong as my only point was that the 2001 arrest that Sniggle's mentioned as Brock's alleged steroid use as being incorrect. So that suggestion is also incorrect.
    No, I didn't infer anything. I said "if" your goal was to defend him against allegations of PED abuse, you failed. If it wasn't your goal, get over it.

So again, nothing you said was technically incorrect, nothing I said was technically incorrect. Just like tee ball, trophies for everyone.

There really isn't any reason to drag a shit thread out several days after he didn't show up for the card.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Brock fucking up Mark Henry last night on RAW was AWESOME. Brock hoisted Henry's 400+ carcass up on the outside and F5'd him on the floor. Insane pop, ridiculous show of strength....

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    Brock fucking up Mark Henry last night on RAW was AWESOME. Brock hoisted Henry's 400+ carcass up on the outside and F5'd him on the floor. Insane pop, ridiculous show of strength....
    Yea, I'm glad to see he's back. Are they really going to give him Cena at WM30?
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Thread Information