Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Brock coming back or just hype?

Brock was originally planned to come back and work WM with the Rock. Rock is too busy or whatever, plans fell through, and now it isn't clear exactly what they want to do with Brock. If I had to guess, it would be either Taker or Batista. Punk vs. HHH is shaping up to be at WM as well.
    A tiger never loses sleep over the opinion of sheep.

Rock was injured & that's why they could not push to get the Brock/Rock story through.
    Batista v Brock could be something but they are going to push to put a belt on Brock. We will see if they Bring back Batista as a heel or face.

Meltzer has their current WM30 plans as:

Taker/Brock
    Orton/Batista
    Punk/HHH
    Cena/Wyatt

Hogan will probably play "host of WM" or something like that, as he probably can't get medically cleared and they don't want another Lawler or Steamboat situation on their hands. HBK/Bryan was tentatively on the docket, but Michaels seems to have balked at coming back, so Bryan-who was the most over star of the year, very well may be without a major storyline, unless the book Cena/Bryan/Hogan vs. Wyatts, which could work.

I don't think they are going to do Cena vs. Wyatt. Those plans were made before the unification storyline was pushed forward, and before Batista announced his return. I know the Rock was injured, but most of that happened a full year ago against Cena, and he has been filming movies non stop since then, I just feel like it's going against his word to Vince to be doing all of these movies and can't make one wrestling appearance.
    A tiger never loses sleep over the opinion of sheep.

5. Default

Why else turn Bryan heel if there isn't a swerve coming up at WM with Cena? I feel the heel turn would only really work with Cena in the mix.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    The statement I responded to was that Brock was arrested for steroids... I merely pointed out that he was in fact not caught with steroids.

Being a pro wrestler I have no doubt at points in his life Brock has used HGH and likely steroids there is no actual proof of steroid use though as the original poster suggested.
    Brock Lesnar is a PEDo.

Brock Lesnar confirmed in talks with Dana White
    http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news...th-Dana-White/
    LA Times sports writer Lance Pugmire confirmed reports that former UFC heavyweight champion Brock Lesnar was in talks with UFC president Dana White, via Twitter.

Lance Pugmire @latimespugmire
    @danawhite told me last week he was "talking" to @DCBROCKLESNAR but wouldn't announce anything until a signing.

There were rumors recently that Lesnar and White were in communication, but the venerable Dave Meltzer, who knows more about MMA and pro wrestling combined than anyone alive, suggested that it was likely a publicity stunt.

Meltzer noted that the WWE has exclusive rights to services to Lesnar until April 2015, and such exclusivity extends to mixed martial arts competitions. Curiously, the first word of the story came from the UG infamous hammers hamil, some two weeks ago.

Brock Lesnar Open To A UFC Return

Posted: 14 days ago

This is no means offical but brock has the itch too comeback last year he said he would not but things have changed... Brock is feeling good healthy strong brocks not interested in the title I have been told he wants big money one off fights on a limited part time basis...

Brock will not be leaving wwe he is interested in doing both and it seem wwe will give him premission to take fights during how downtime with wwe as brock is on a pay per apperance deal and has a certain amount of dates too fullfill in a one year term...

There are some hurdles too clear but should not be a problem... As for when 2014 is what im told... discussions will be discussed between both parties but I dont think brock had his last fight in ufc

Brock vs Fedor.

Some may laugh at this, but how much more big time can you get if you want big money fights rather than the title. Make it fucking happen!

I'd take Fedor over Brock now, 5 years ago, 5 years from now. Tomorrow, yesterday, today. Fedor, KO Round 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    Brock vs Fedor.

Some may laugh at this, but how much more big time can you get if you want big money fights rather than the title. Make it fucking happen!
    More of a freak show fight than Fedor vs Zulu.

Thread Information