Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Brock coming back or just hype?

Know Brock is about his money.

He's made more than enough money from UFC and WWE. Hell he was a millionaire before even starting his MMA career (how many others can say that?). Although I'm sure dana would throw huge money at him because he draws a million buys every ppv he's on.

Hopefully he's coming back to fulfill his promise “When I get done whipping your ass, I’m gonna go drink a Corona and eat a burrito just for your Hispanic heritage, how about that?”

The most obvious, and potentially lucrative fight would be doing a rubber match against Frank Mur. Throw them on TUF to bicker for weeks and maybe it could break UFC 100 numbers with a strong undercard, and/or revive the show.

I had a feeling when he left it was only temporary, and that he (hopefully) took time off to develop his skills and learn how to not turtle when getting hit. Or maybe he just comes back, beats down Mir, gets beat down by Cain again, then retires again after making a shitload of money for all involved.

Would love to see him fight Bigfoot.

I suspect Mir maybe done following the Reem fight....or did that get cancelled?

Would love to see him fight Bigfoot.
    Great fight but I suspect Bigfoot would wilt pretty quickly if he were pressed. He absolutely HATES getting muscled around and thrives on being the bully.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    You don't think he could beat Werdum?

I'd pick Cain, JDS, Reem, and Barnett over him pretty quickly but I'm pretty confident in saying he'd smother Werdum and grind him out.

I could be wrong and get flamed for it but stylistically I could see it happening.

After the layoff, still battling the disease, I don't see him beating Werdum. I think Werdum has improved his stand up too much in the last couple years, and if he does get taken down his BJJ speaks for itself. The man taped Fedor.

I'm a fan of Lesnar, and I think if he's back to 100% fights against Big Foot, Mark Hunt, and Roy Nelson would be awesome. But I don't think he'll come close to a title shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    After the layoff, still battling the disease, I don't see him beating Werdum. I think Werdum has improved his stand up too much in the last couple years, and if he does get taken down his BJJ speaks for itself. The man taped Fedor.

I'm a fan of Lesnar, and I think if he's back to 100% fights against Big Foot, Mark Hunt, and Roy Nelson would be awesome. But I don't think he'll come close to a title shot.
    You're probably right but I don't see Werdum subbing him.

And I can't STAND the guy.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

Would be an interesting fight for sure.

Brock wouldnt be doing this for money, he lives in the wilderness and pulls in a few million from the WWE just by showing up a handful of times. If he does come back to MMA, its because he wants to get back in the cage and feels he will win, no way he puts himself in a loosing situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan Fight Club View Post
    well now I've seen War Machine's dick. fantastic.
    Ill go against the grain.
    Werdum via triangle
    Someone needs to cheer for those poor souls.

Brock wouldnt be doing this for money, he lives in the wilderness and pulls in a few million from the WWE just by showing up a handful of times. If he does come back to MMA, its because he wants to get back in the cage and feels he will win, no way he puts himself in a loosing situation.
    Exactly. Which is why I think it's all BUNK.

Dana White is hoping if he can ramp up the "Brock Lesnar is gonna be at UFC 168 and might be coming back" rhetoric it'll help sell a few more PPV numbers and get people buzzing about the UFC again.

The UFC could use some star power.

Thread Information