Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Brock coming back or just hype?

Styles make fights and I think Brock would make an awesome addition to the heavyweights. I don't think Brock would beat werdum, cain, or Barnett. But I can see him beating JDS. I don't know if JDS's uppercut would be able to stop Brock's bull charge.

Brock beats none of the top 10 guys. If he would have started training atan earlier age he could have been an animal with his wrestling, size, and speed but his turtle powers conquer all. Damn guy was doing cartwheels in the cage when Cain hit him lol.

This is all because gsp is on hiatus and they want another cash cow no matter what a non fighter he is.

3. Default

Non fighter?

Bwhahahahahahahaha

4. Default

Looks like Shane Carwin is out for a rematch with Brock...

http://fiveouncesofpain.com/2013/12/...-brock-lesnar/

Rumors continue to fly around that former UFC heavyweight champion Brock Lesnar will return to the UFC for one more match – and if true, Shane Carwin wants to face him.

Carwin, who lost to Lesnar back in 2010 in a bout for the UFC heavyweight title, made it known on Twitter that he desires to be at*UFC 168*Saturday night.

Can't wait to hear the big news?!— Shane Carwin (@ShaneCarwin)*December 27,

2013@danawhite*got an extra ticket for tomorrow night? I'm hearing the bitch that will solve my itch will be there.— Shane Carwin (@ShaneCarwin)*December 27, 2013

The UFC has a special announcement planned for Saturday, which we will carry live coverage of.

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    He then got killed by Cain, who exposed his wrestling technique as mediocre and his allergy to being hit.
    Brock did actually take down Cain fairly easily but got sloppy or over excited and tried to transition for the guard way to soon.

His skillset was always lacking and his chin is suspect.
    Don;t know how people can watch the Carwin fight and say his chin is suspect. Any fighter prior that took the shots Carwin was dishing out to Brock was done very early in the first round.

His striking defense was always the issue not the chin

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Brock would absolutely need to be 100 percent healthy and he would need to of not stopped training. I don't think he's 100 percent healthy and he im sure stopped mma training.
    Personally, I don't think Brock's has been 100% since the first bout of Diverticulitis and I've always been of the following that we never had the opportunity to see what Brock could REALLY do in MMA, because he got severely physically drained afterwards and wasn't at maximum, optimum potential for his last three bouts. He had such serious surgery that he was never the same afterwards and it was a lot to expect of him, at his stage of training, for come back from that, I've always thought he was a shell of what we was athletically than before he fell ill.

I'll go on the record and say Lesnar is an extremely dangerous man. If he ever calms down and learns to best utilise his MASSIVE strength and athletic advantage in the octogon he could beat anybody.

He's a freak that can moonsault off of the top rope. I don't give a fuck what people say, thats a bad motherfucker right there!

But then there is his health issue so we may never know.
    Last edited by Tongan.Death.Grip; 12-28-2013 at 01:49 AM.

A bad motherfucker fake fighting.

Hes not gonna moonsault on anybody in the ufc. All this hype for a guy who cant take a punch if his life depended on it. I mean he brought ppl over to train but didn't allow them to punch him in the face lol. what is that?

Quote Originally Posted by 1inthechamber View Post
    A bad motherfucker fake fighting.

Hes not gonna moonsault on anybody in the ufc. All this hype for a guy who cant take a punch if his life depended on it. I mean he brought ppl over to train but didn't allow them to punch him in the face lol. what is that?
    I'm saying this as nicely as I can but you make some pretty dumb statements at times

hes still in contract with wwe until April, and they are pushing out at least a million for a pretty easy schedule... i think this year he was only obligated 20 dates or so

Thread Information