Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: WIll you subscribe to the new UFC Digital Network?

Quote Originally Posted by Fe1 View Post
    Ok, I actually just signed up and it's greatly lacking at this point. I went looking for some of the harder to find fights, even some that Dana said specifically would be there and they're not there. Not to mention that there seems to be no Strikeforce at all. I know that it just launched and they'll most likely be adding new content on a regular basis but if it stays the way it is right now I don't know if I'll keep it past the free trial.
    It doesn't launch until Januray 1st officially I think they said. Plus Lorenzo in that presser said that the full version wont be available until March 1st that is why the first two months are free.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Ok, I actually just signed up and it's greatly lacking at this point. I went looking for some of the harder to find fights, even some that Dana said specifically would be there and they're not there. Not to mention that there seems to be no Strikeforce at all. I know that it just launched and they'll most likely be adding new content on a regular basis but if it stays the way it is right now I don't know if I'll keep it past the free trial.
    You do realize its not fully released until Jan 4th (like they said) or were you to busy drinking your hatorade?

Who's hating? I just said that it's not completely up. Don't get me wrong, I really hope it delivers like they say it will because it sounds awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

If it was a cable station I would but if I have to sit on computer to watch events I'll just find them free... The Singapore event starts at 630 am on a Saturday. No way I'd be catching that live

Are you able to get it on xbox live?
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    Are you able to get it on xbox live?
    They said they are going to work to get it on there, as in discuss with Microsoft about getting it on there. But as of right now, no.

Edit: More info as I'm recalling it.
    1st event is the Singapore event, that will be only available via the web site. They'll get the Android and iOS app up before they officially launch (after free preview). They are going to talk to cable suppliers and Microsoft, to get apps (or upgraded apps in the xbox case), and try to do it before the launch date or after.
    Last edited by Spoon; 12-28-2013 at 09:20 PM.

It's pretty awesome, especially being free.
    Goodbye Mr. Burton

All in the reflexes
    Anderson Silva 5: TRT USERS 0 Hendo - Forrest - Nate - Chael... twice

I never really use netflix any more (Maybe because Canadian netflix isn't that good) so I'm thinking of cancelling it and subscribing to the ufc digital network.
    Youre missing out man! incredibly easy to run the US version of netflix in Canada! Just gotta change the DNS numbers in most cases

Quote Originally Posted by ckauffman28 View Post
    If it was a cable station I would but if I have to sit on computer to watch events I'll just find them free... The Singapore event starts at 630 am on a Saturday. No way I'd be catching that live
    Exactly my thoughts. Why am I gonna sit on a computer and pay for it.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidsponge View Post
    Youre missing out man! incredibly easy to run the US version of netflix in Canada! Just gotta change the DNS numbers in most cases
    Yeah, that's what I hear but ain't nobody got time for that.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Thread Information