Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: WIll you subscribe to the new UFC Digital Network?

Finally Hunt and Bigfoot bout to begin still haven't seen this ty FightPass.
    I really believe that people like Bill Murray or John Belushi are just as great and just as valid as Robert De Niro or Al Pacino. And I don't think you can say One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975) is a better movie than Animal House (1978); they're different genres. I think they're both examples of great craftsmanship.

-Sam Rockwell

i tried this out and I really like it.. I mean it has the PPV from a month ago... and being able to watch fights from your phone with the app is a nice way to pass time at work

I just got it, when the full version is launched are the fights that you have to pay for right now going to be free?
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Quote Originally Posted by rabidsponge View Post
    Youre missing out man! incredibly easy to run the US version of netflix in Canada! Just gotta change the DNS numbers in most cases
    totally offtopic but is that possible when you watch it through your xbox ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    totally offtopic but is that possible when you watch it through your xbox ?
    I actually asked earlier in the thread haha. It will be after the full launch and on a bunch of other platforms like ios and android.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

watched whole event under events.
    I really believe that people like Bill Murray or John Belushi are just as great and just as valid as Robert De Niro or Al Pacino. And I don't think you can say One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975) is a better movie than Animal House (1978); they're different genres. I think they're both examples of great craftsmanship.

-Sam Rockwell

Quote Originally Posted by Fe1 View Post
    I never really use netflix any more (Maybe because Canadian netflix isn't that good) so I'm thinking of cancelling it and subscribing to the ufc digital network.
    Quote Originally Posted by rabidsponge View Post
    Youre missing out man! incredibly easy to run the US version of netflix in Canada! Just gotta change the DNS numbers in most cases
    Yeah, that's what I hear but ain't nobody got time for that.
    It is worth it and takes a couple minutes. Super easy on an Ipad. Just Youtube it, find a DNS code in the comments and switch it up under settings. American Netflix is like 20 times better than the Canadian one except no UFC events on it I switched over the Ipad to American and left the PS3 & computer as Canadian, best of both worlds.

Every single fight ever in UFC, Strikeforce, WEC, Pride, etc! FUCK YES I'LL BE GETTING IT!!!!
    Might be worth it for a couple months just for this feature. Sign in at work and .. holy shit the day is already finished

Ok, I actually just signed up and it's greatly lacking at this point. I went looking for some of the harder to find fights, even some that Dana said specifically would be there and they're not there. Not to mention that there seems to be no Strikeforce at all. I know that it just launched and they'll most likely be adding new content on a regular basis but if it stays the way it is right now I don't know if I'll keep it past the free trial.
    Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    It doesn't launch until Januray 1st officially I think they said. Plus Lorenzo in that presser said that the full version wont be available until March 1st that is why the first two months are free.
    I was going to hold off until Jan 3 to sign up for the free 2 months but I guess no point in waiting if it just runs will March 1 either way when the full version is released.

Quote Originally Posted by singinkangaroooo View Post
    i tried this out and I really like it.. I mean it has the PPV from a month ago... and being able to watch fights from your phone with the app is a nice way to pass time at work
    Ten bucks a month for access to almost the entire fight catalog, I am down.

well I paid for fox deportes to watch the ufc and I don’t speak Spanish ( shit I all most don’t speak English )so yeah I will be getting this

Thread Information