Page 20 of 43 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC 168 Discussion

1. Default

I haven't read anything about Miesha saying anything about her family. So I don't know.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Quote Originally Posted by The Return Of...... View Post
    By the way. I thought there was supposed to be some kind of announcement tonight? Did I miss it? Or was it that fight pass shit
    Yes, the special announcement was all about fight pass lol.

Godamn Goldy Kiss Joe already! lol.
    "After Overeem lands two knees, Fujita backs into the corner then sheepishly tries sneaking past. Alistair punches him back into the corner and lands a third knee that I swear lights on fucking fire before it impacts.". -cracked version of the climax of Fujita vs Overeem fight.

Quote Originally Posted by The Sundance Kid View Post
    I get nervous when I see security guards at Target.

My twitter timeline has a lot calling for a Cyborg match up for Rousey....I think she's slowly floating into "Fedor signing with UFC" territory, especially when you factor in the X-factors such as the weight-cut, Tito's management, PEDs etc, it's getting more and more unlikely.

Paul Daley is likely a bigger twat waffle with his post-fight punch on Koscheck.

Quote Originally Posted by JP View Post
    Is "class" a rule in MMA? Do you also feel sad when fighters refuse to shake hands before fights or touch gloves before rounds? Chael Sonnen and Nick Diaz seemed to have made a living off of doing the shit Rousey is doing now.
    No class isnt a requirement. I would explain class in sports but anyone making a comment as dumb as you just did will neverbe aable to understand

Burger King... Fuck Nike THAT'S awesome.
    "After Overeem lands two knees, Fujita backs into the corner then sheepishly tries sneaking past. Alistair punches him back into the corner and lands a third knee that I swear lights on fucking fire before it impacts.". -cracked version of the climax of Fujita vs Overeem fight.

Quote Originally Posted by The Sundance Kid View Post
    I get nervous when I see security guards at Target.

Weird seeing Silva coming out first. Is he confident or a little nervous. Looks a little nervous to me, but what the hell do I know.
    COMING SOON: New Sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Yeah Jeff, you really sound butthurt.

*end sarcasm*
    Yeah, I'm pretty apathetic towards WMMA outside of McMann and could've given a fuck who won tonight. I just don't like unsportsmanlike conduct and at that level, champions shouldn't act like such punks.

Thread Information