Page 26 of 43 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC 168 Discussion

No matter what hater-defense a hater uses, a fighter celebrating a win due to a freak victory is indeed lacking in class.

RIP Anderson Silva's leg.

2. Default

WAR Weidman.
    When you're down.... you're down 4-Life

That was just great. Obviously I don't wish serious injury on anyone but WAR CHRIS FUCKING WEIDMAN
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

I thought spider's had 8 legs.
    I really believe that people like Bill Murray or John Belushi are just as great and just as valid as Robert De Niro or Al Pacino. And I don't think you can say One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975) is a better movie than Animal House (1978); they're different genres. I think they're both examples of great craftsmanship.

-Sam Rockwell

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Did you hear the whole checking leg kicks thing going back to the first fight? He executed PERFECTLY and that's what won him the fight.
    Yes I did but I'd be disappointed in winning like that. Its such an anti climatic finish to a series tho. I couldn't celebrate off that if itc was me.

Silva is done , this was too much for a guy his age.

Quote Originally Posted by disposableassassin View Post
    So Weidman beats vitor next?
    Or Weidman eats an epic headkick.

Awe poor baby.

Actually it's to see a technique like checking a leg kick, which was a story narrative, win a fight.

So many haters tried to shit on Weidman's parade since he won the belt. And he literally had his way with the "GOAT", pffff. Fedor has that label.
    Regardless of the outcome or who was fighting, how can you deny that this was a shitty way to end a fight? TKO via "checked leg kick" is an anomaly at best, not a legitimate basis of an unequivocal victory

Sak. Really. Cheering a check leg kick claiming he used that with the intention of winning the fight? I retract my statement asking you to do more than copy and paste or post gifs. This might be the dumbest shut you have ever posted

Perfectly checked leg kick, just like they called it. And he was raping Anderson all fight before that, doing whatever he wanted. Anderson is done, Weidman is here folks.
    Contributing to rape culture. Insert one of your epic PC rants and a pic of your mom.

Thread Information