Page 34 of 43 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC 168 Discussion

Rousey takes home an extra 150K from FOTN and Sub...

2. Default

Batman and Scarface?

What the fuck is she talking about?
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Ariel Helwani ‏@arielhelwani 1h
    Anderson is yelling at the top of his lungs on the stretcher backstage. I've never heard anything like that. A horrible sound.

Ariel Helwani ‏@arielhelwani 1h
    I'm going to remember that Anderson scream forever. You try not to get emotional here but it was truly heart-breaking. A cruel end.
    Eww

Ugh she means two face.

So basically weidman is saying that he intended to knee him in the shin. Same as kneeing someone in the face to counter a takedown.

6. Default

Dana corrected and said he didn't say that......

“I love Uriah Hall. I have a great relationship with this kid. He’s one of the nicest human beings you can ever meet. He’s not a fighter, man.”

Well he said that.

Damn Rousey vs McMann in Feb.

I think Jim should've gotten the SOTN.

Dude. He won the first round. If he would have wrecked and raped him the fight would have been over... Weidman won the first fight, and he won the first round... We get it. But that wasn't the fight... The end if the fight was far more tragic. Don't worry about people not giving weidman his due. Don't argue with idiots.... That being said see the right through clear eyes... How many guys have come back from a bad first round? Anderson was smothered by sonnen for 4 rounds and won the first fight. He was smothered in the first round of the second. Gray Maynard almost knocked frankie out in the first round of their second and third fights... Before laoing both of them. I repeat... Weidman won both fights fairly, and he dominated Anderson in both fights... But the ending to the second was still a freak occurance, and a shitty one. Truth is Anderson is done, anyone talking rematch is borderline retarded. It's a shitty end to an amazing career, and it sucks that for a lot of people it casts a shadow of doubt on yet another weidman win... But lets not act like the fight over before the break... It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks bro. He got both wins... Let the ignorant people be ignorant. Props to weidman for a fight well fought. I'm bummed by the outcome, and feel bad for Anderson and his family. That's the worst way to get a legit win I've ever seen.

9. Default

Dustin just called for a Cub Swanson rematch for those following at home.

10. Default

Home and Garden TV? Holy shit, what did she just ask?

Thread Information