Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC 168 Discussion

I didn't get a lot from that other than weidman had been working on a damaging way to defend leg kicks.

That might have been the oddest post fight conference ever.
    My Favorite Fighters

1)Gray Maynard 2)Dan Henderson 3)Minotauro Nogueira 4)Wanderlei Silva 5)Roy Nelson 6)Tim Boetsch 7)Mark Hunt 8)Shogun Rua 9)Lyoto Machida 10) Connor McGregor

Quote Originally Posted by disposableassassin View Post
    I didn't get a lot from that other than weidman had been working on a damaging way to defend leg kicks.
    There really is no way to defend a leg kick without doing damage. When you throw a leg kick you throw it with the knowledge of getting hurt yourself. You learn that real quick.
    "After Overeem lands two knees, Fujita backs into the corner then sheepishly tries sneaking past. Alistair punches him back into the corner and lands a third knee that I swear lights on fucking fire before it impacts.". -cracked version of the climax of Fujita vs Overeem fight.

Quote Originally Posted by The Sundance Kid View Post
    I get nervous when I see security guards at Target.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Longo calls it the destroyer, lol.
    A pretty fitting moniker it would seem.

move one's bowels to a chicken coop. Kill chickens and pick up feathers. They blow the whistle on for 10 ea on forums. Also bury the bones you find.

5. Default

So Diego wasn't in a car accident and threatened to stab Dustin at the weigh ins. Nice.
    When you're down.... you're down 4-Life

I was hoping, when Dana said Vitor had the last questions, would have hyped the fight and showed up an camera. Nope. Strange.

WTF was up with the Home and Garden TV women. No one had a gym at home. Meisha didn't answer a Fucking questions from her. And Browne saying that this proved that Hall liked balls swinging at his face (or something like this).

Ronda v. McMann in Feb. YES!!! Should be a great fight. Either Ronda stops all of her haters, or angers more, or McMann stops the hype train. Can't wait for it. Plus Evans v Cormier on that card. Should be good.

Still hate to see Anderson go out with a crazy leg break. I would have liked to see how the fight would have gone, but hell, that is the small chance you take throwing legs kicks. Doesn't happen almose ever, but it does happen. I hope the surgery will at least let him walk normally. I can't see him even wanting to come back from that, but what the hell do I know. I'm just a crazy ass fan.
    COMING SOON: New Sig!

I have NEVER liked brandao. NEVER. Total ass that guy.

move one's bowels to a chicken coop. Kill chickens and pick up feathers. They blow the whistle on for 10 ea on forums. Also bury the bones you find.

Quote Originally Posted by JPeezy View Post
    On a positive note, this might be the most competitive the MW division has ever been. We had years of Rich Franklin dominating mediocre competition then Silva dominating everyone. Now we have Weidman, Belfort, Machida, and Souza all on the scene. It's a pretty tough and deep pool for a change.
    Yep the MW division is now competitive for a change. At least you can say that.

Silva's career is done. I'm just hoping he can recover and live a normal life.
    Gothic flavor
    how I miss you
    if I only
    once could
    kiss you
    I'd be happy
    for one moment
    of my lifetime
    I'd be there.

Weezer
    Burndt Jam.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Triangle View Post
    Yep the MW division is now competitive for a change. At least you can say that.

Silva's career is done. I'm just hoping he can recover and live a normal life.
    True that the MW is competitive now. I just would hate it when others will say it's because AS isn't there anymore, when really it will be due to the addition of such fighters as Machida, Mousasi, and the emergence of Weidman.

Thread Information