Page 28 of 43 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC 168 Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    Contributing to rape culture. Insert one of your epic PC rants and a pic of your mom.
    People who toss around terms like "rape culture" are typically the ones who want to make it illegal for men to look at women's breasts.

Quote Originally Posted by Esox Express View Post
    Regardless of the outcome or who was fighting, how can you deny that this was a shitty way to end a fight? TKO via "checked leg kick" is an anomaly at best, not a legitimate basis of an unequivocal victory
    you act as if it was a freak thing and Weidman did nothing to deserve it. He checked the kick perfectly and was dominating the entire fight.

Weidman is the champ case closed I see douche bags on twitter crying for an immediate rematch GTFO here Silva got stopped twice in a row and was losing both fights when it happened. Silva is fucking 38, he isnt indestructible anymore.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

That idea of breaking a leg due to a check, to me, is like the fear of getting on a motorcycle and ending up paralyzed. You know that is a possibility, but you just don't think it will happen to you. Like I said, that made me think of Sid Vicious' leg break in wrestling. Fuck, I gotta go pee again; that image is killer horrid!

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    WAR Weidman.
    Hahaha. You bring up stereotypical haters of Weidman and you act like a stereotypical nuthugger.

Phil Baroni is not a douche. You are. Celebrate the end up Anderson's career via an injury. It makes you look great,

Quote Originally Posted by JPeezy View Post
    People who toss around terms like "rape culture" are typically the ones who want to make it illegal for men to look at women's breasts.
    Sakara has before.

Sniggles!!!! You're killing me man!

post fight presser should start shortly...

http://www.ufc.com/media/168-post-presser

Quote Originally Posted by Twist of Lemon View Post
    Anyone championing the ending of that fight is really reaching for a reason to celebrate....

On one hand, it's the end of Anderson Silva's career. That kind of injury takes years to come back from. Ending on that note is supremely depressing and as a Silva fan, it's enough to make my stomach churn.

On the other hand, Weidman looked good in the first but winning the fight like that did nothing for the notion that Silva lost the first fight by fucking around. And as a fan of MMA that was likely the worst finish you could have hoped for.

Just bad all around.
    Kudos.

Im short for words... freak accident... most likely career ending... for the GOAT... so far ahead of the rest that it took a real long time to get a kid who would be able to beat the spider... long live the king...

Thread Information