Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC 168 Discussion

he got the Ol' Stanky leg
    Believe in Chimichanga's

Michael Johnson with a big victory! Nice win for him. Way to not have a let down after his last big victory.

Wow something told me to bet on Johnson smh. Glad I didn't bet on this fight at all lol. Idk but Johnson has always struck me as a guy destined for big things since the ultimate fighter. Great finish

4. Default

Hall should be WAY too fast against Leben. Leben has become way to slow, plodding, and predictable. I see Hall peppering him either to a TKO stoppage or taking him down and grinding him out.

*I hope I'm wrong.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Hall should be WAY too fast against Leben. Leben has become way to slow, plodding, and predictable. I see Hall peppering him either to a TKO stoppage or taking him down and grinding him out.

*I hope I'm wrong.
    Dont worry, you are. I think Leben catches him after eating some shots to get inside. If Leben gets the clinch its over for hall
    Believe in Chimichanga's

Man im so sick of all this Rousey talk. They seriously just said she could be the most dominate fighter in the UFC. Shes had 1 fight, 1. I still cant believe shes somehow on the p4p list now, especially with cyborg around

7. Default

Just opened Yahoo.com and Meisha Tate is the number 1 trending topic right now. UFC is number 3.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Quote Originally Posted by the_dark_angel_4ever View Post
    Man im so sick of all this Rousey talk. They seriously just said she could be the most dominate fighter in the UFC. Shes had 1 fight, 1. I still cant believe shes somehow on the p4p list now, especially with cyborg around
    when you dont fight in a major organization and have been popped for Roids you rarely make the p4p list
    Believe in Chimichanga's

Thread Information