+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: UFC 168: Promotion Reports Anderson Silva Recovering After Successful Surgery

Also watch the replay in slow motion, Silvia's legs breaks before Weidman checks it

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    So his leg just exploded basically?
    lmao!! thought the same thing

Apparently yes, and it's cute how you're following me around thread to thread.

I hate when my bones randomly try to jump out of my skin. I assume this guy noticed the leg looks funny in slow motion, and thought it was some how broke before contact. Anything that is moving fast looks bent in slow motion. Watch somebody swing a golf club in slow motion, the club looks bent in half.
    Earth! Fire! Wind! Water! Frankie Edgar!

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders18 View Post
    or he is just posting in all of the threads like most of us do...

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders18 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    or he is just posting in all of the threads like most of us do...
    Tongue in cheek joke but thanks for trying??

I think this all could have been avoided had they stopped the fight when Silva looked to be knocked out in the first round. It looked like he didn't go down in typical knockout fashion because his hand was entangled with Weidman's arm and neck. Weidman did state his eyes rolled in his head.

Weidman knocked Silva out twice when he'd never been knocked out before. That's saying something. This is a clear win by Weidman. I hope these two fights aren't remembered as question marks in his career.

I hope Silva a speedy recovery but he will be out of training for a likely 6 months. Then there is rehab. Then there is getting in fight shape. Doesn't look good. Really sucks.

"He ainít got to worry about retiring. When they get through with his ass, he will be retired. He will be retired fucking with them motherfuckers. They would love to fight him. This ainít no fucking boxing; ainít none of these motherfuckers scared of his ass"

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information