Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Proposition for the mods regarding bjpenn.com

I've never seen a BJPenn.com article used to start a thread, and find it implausible it would be unless it was for a thread like this. Starting three years ago or so, that site began to act like a traditional mma news site, and include stories on other fighters / sport interest stories, together with assorted dumb bullshit. I'm going to go out on no limb at all and assume that BJ has little to nothing to do with the site... though I suspect he gave the site to one of his 'crew' to run a few years ago.

But... it begs the question... is the champ a douche?
    Survival is Triumph Enough
    -Harry Crews

2. Default

Cat and I start the majority of the threads here. 90 percent or more. And I dont use them and neither does Cat. Its garbage andI'm sure Cat feels the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Repenter View Post
    I've never seen a BJPenn.com article used to start a thread, and find it implausible it would be unless it was for a thread like this. Starting three years ago or so, that site began to act like a traditional mma news site, and include stories on other fighters / sport interest stories, together with assorted dumb bullshit. I'm going to go out on no limb at all and assume that BJ has little to nothing to do with the site... though I suspect he gave the site to one of his 'crew' to run a few years ago.

But... it begs the question... is the champ a douche?

I think, if anything, he just didn't like Silva. From what he says The Spider would disrespect and attempt to bully him.
    Gothic flavor
    how I miss you
    if I only
    once could
    kiss you
    I'd be happy
    for one moment
    of my lifetime
    I'd be there.

Weezer
    Burndt Jam.

Thread Information