Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Mgr - Anderson Silva not retiring, Weidman would 'feel bad' fighting him again

1. Default

Give him a robot leg.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Interesting. Not as cool as Adamantium, but I guess thats as good as we're going to get. Is it from a particular reed from a certain area?
    http://www.qmed.com/mpmn/article/rat...-mimics-nature
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8446637.stm

anything like titanium is still going to have the point where the metal is joined to the bone as a weak spot, and will need pins, further weakening the bone. Something like rattan, or that bone dust stuff the guy in Texas is working on actually allows blood vessels to penetrate and new bone to grow over/into the graft, making it stronger than the original. In 20 years, this is going to be commonplace.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    http://www.qmed.com/mpmn/article/rat...-mimics-nature
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8446637.stm

anything like titanium is still going to have the point where the metal is joined to the bone as a weak spot, and will need pins, further weakening the bone. Something like rattan, or that bone dust stuff the guy in Texas is working on actually allows blood vessels to penetrate and new bone to grow over/into the graft, making it stronger than the original. In 20 years, this is going to be commonplace.

rh
    After two back surgeries, I have Titanium replacing a lower disk. I can't wait for the first flight since I was 5 that I shall be taking in May to Vegas for my Brother-In-Law's wedding. I wonder how many times I get stopped for having metal in my back.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMage View Post
    After two back surgeries, I have Titanium replacing a lower disk. I can't wait for the first flight since I was 5 that I shall be taking in May to Vegas for my Brother-In-Law's wedding. I wonder how many times I get stopped for having metal in my back.
    I knew the old surgical steel stuff showed up on scans, I wasn't 100% sure if titanium did. It'll be interesting.

Has your recovery been good? My dad is a multiple vet of back surgeries, the skin over his spine looks like a zipper from his skull to his ass crack.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

5. Default

Dana White: Anderson Silva will be off crutches in 30 days
    http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/1/10...-days-mma-news

Dana White ✔ @danawhite
    Follow
    Leg is healing fast, he will be walking without crutches in 30 days @spideranderson
    4:20 PM - 10 Jan 2014
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMage View Post
    I have titanium rods in mmy shoulder and I've never had a problem with airport security scans. However my surgery was in 2011so maybe earlier forms of technology still show up on scans.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

The more i hear Weidman speak, the more i dislike him. Just can't wait to see him get punched on the ground like a rubber dummy. I think Vitor can make that happen.
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

Quote Originally Posted by joeodd2 View Post
    The more i hear Weidman speak, the more i dislike him. Just can't wait to see him get punched on the ground like a rubber dummy. I think Vitor can make that happen.
    Says the guy who still isn't convinced Weidman is better than Anderson.

Not hating at all there, are you joey?

I read his statements as he's a fan of Anderson and he doesn't want to completely strip Silva's legacy.

And certainly, Vitor can beat Chris. That's what makes MMA outstanding. But it wouldn't diminish the fact that Weidman lit your boy up like a birthday candle, and then blew him out.

two times quick.

rh

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

No point at all of making Weidman vs AS 3 anytime soon. Weidman clearly won both times, he needs someone else to fight.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Thread Information